RandyCandles - Information - page 20

Radatats

What settings are you using tor T3 and T3-1? I had tried using the templates posted, it causes MT4 to crash...

summitfx:
Damn-I left bucket fulls of $$$ on the table today. Hope you are still in ITGuy.

I think I rode it a little bit further than you

I got out of e/j when it retraced from the 100 fib to 76.4 and out of u/j at 121.00 when the 15min stoch started north.

Close to 150 pips, wish every day was this easy.....

I don't know about you guys but BBMACD takes forever to load on my system and I have a pretty good machine. So after much consideration I dumped it.

I use the SMAC-D instead. The blue line is the signal line and when it crosses the beige line it is a pretty good idea to check what else is going on. When the MACD crosses the zero line it is a pretty good reversal signal so take a good look at the big picture.

The BBSqueeze indicator is a decent backup to everything else. When it confirms the other indicators you might want to jump on it. It also tends to show the end of the move a bit before the others so you can start to think about taking profits.

Remember, it is all up to you. There is NO guaranteed system out there, period. Learn all you can and then apply yourself everyday. Success comes to those who work at it.

All my indicators and the template are in the attached file.

Files:

I think the BBMACD indicator is the culprit. Try the latest settings and indicators just posted.

Also, note how the price fell exactly to the 62.5 leg of the fibo fan on the 4hr chart. Check the 5 min chart and the price landed right on the fan line!!

Files:

Radatats~

Just when I think I have the right combinations of indicators something new comes along to change my thoughts. You've obviously been trading for many years and I do appreciate your help and insight. I concur the BB-macd was driving me nuts. I was going out to purchase more ram but maybe not. let us know when your 9squared website comes online.

Cheers~

Thanks for the high praise, I don't think I deserve it. I too struggle to wrench those pesky pips out of the netherworld on a day to day basis. Thanks to you for getting this thread going and keeping it stoked!!

I like the HA effect on my candles and will contribute all I can to help others get up to speed. I do have some other special things to share along the way but lets get this flowing first.

I have a screaming pc as I own a tech company and even on it the bb-macd would take 30 seconds plus to load......

Rad- I also appreciate the input.

I don't think I'll drop the mtf stochs anytime soon but I hadn't looked at the bbsqueeze indie in quite some time. Remind me does it repaint?

9squared website? Fill us in

I can't say for sure but I only trade on a candle close so it doesn't seem to matter that much. I'll keep you posted.

My primary conditions for any indicator are:

1. Does it show me anything useful?

2. Does it correlate to price action?

3. Does it enhance or contradict my other indicators?

4. (Most important) Does it give a TRADEABLE signal?

I think we would all be better off if we applied these thoughts to our valuable chart space.

Change everything till it works!!! Test, test, test...

Stoch Graphic

ItGuy;

Here is a Stoch graphic you might like. I changed the inputs to 14/3/3 to match your indicator.

Files:
Reason: