Harmonic Analysis - page 42

CADJPY H1. Potetial butterfly. The ratios pretty good.

Files:
cadjpyh1_1.png  46 kb

RyuShin:
GBPJPY H1. Potential tradable gartley.

Updated. Potential 886 butterfly is added.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_3.png  63 kb
gbpjpyh1-2.png  55 kb

EURCAD M30. Potetial bat.

Files:
eurcadm30-2.png  58 kb
eurcadm30.png  44 kb

AUDJPY H4. Potential shark. When it comes to a shark pattern, 113 OX extension and 161.8 AB inversion tend to be my PRZ. I made the PRZ kinda exceeding 161.8 AB inversion too much but I found a gap that was created in 2012 December. So finally it may fill the gap and go different direction.

Files:
audjpyh4.png  53 kb
audjpyh4-2.png  43 kb

RyuShin:
AUDJPY H4. Potential shark. When it comes to a shark pattern, 113 OX extension and 161.8 AB inversion tend to be my PRZ. I made the PRZ kinda exceeding 161.8 AB inversion too much but I found a gap that was created in 2012 December. So finally it may fill the gap and go different direction.

I don't know if i'll take this one as a SHARK, I like ratio perfection in my patterns, and you can see - OXABC the A point(argh.. I wish to call this B point lol...) exceed the 61.8 and close below so i'll look at my chart pattern list for patterns that are could exceed 61.8

in this case: anti-gartley(XABCD pattern)

XA project 127.2% to the weekly support

but BA project 161.8% to 113%

and the gap that you showed, with mbtrading feed it showing me that the gap had been filled 16 hours after it opened.

GBPUSD, Potential N200 at +/- 1.5300

and target around +/- 1.5000 if successful.

Files:
gu-n200.jpg  120 kb

RyuShin:
CADJPY H1. Potetial butterfly. The ratios pretty good.

Hola my friend, what is this indicator who predicts the future zup.

Thank you.

USDJPY. Flag pattern break. Seems like finally the market decided which direction to go. Let see if the price bounce at daily and weekly resistance.

Files:
usdjpym15_1.png  45 kb

forexpro4.5:
Hola my friend, what is this indicator who predicts the future zup. Thank you.

Hola amigo, I don't use ZUP indicator anymore. I draw patterns and predict what the market is likely to do down the road by myself.

EURUSD 30m Safety-C(divergence+previous support) of potential Butterfly+Bat pattern completion @ same PRZ with weekly resistance

Reason: