Harmonic Analysis - page 300

NZDCHF/4H

Any take on this?

Both images are same, accidentally uploaded 2 of them

RyuShin:
AUDCAD - Bullish bat, ABCD and hammer level.

Price reacted after reaching the previous structure level.

Files:

The pair is under pressure but I'm gonna look for the pair to complete a bearish bat.

Files:
cadjpydaily.png  56 kb

Enanya31:
NZDCHF/4H

Any take on this?

If price goes up, it might complete a bearish gartley.

USDCAD - Potential bearish bat.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  40 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD - Potential bearish bat.

It looks nice, and the potential dragon there ...

Chart USDCAD, D1, 2014.06.02 21:59 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

stop below dragon leg - in case it is feasible for RR - in case the beast wants to walk on it...

But remember, dragons can fly! For flying this dragon just USD has to strengthen and/or CAD to weaken, and that is all.

I mean if it is a W (DB -double bottom) between A & C points of the potential bear bat with a divergence on the oscillator, then the expectation (target) for that would be even above the C point of the potential ABCD (yellow outlined diamond here / yellow lines on yours).

Anyways, who wants to, can give a try riding on the dragons back.

USDCHF - Bearish gartley.

Files:
usdchfdaily.png  40 kb

RyuShin:
USDCHF - Bearish gartley.

Hi, looks pretty strange to me as for this UsdChf daily bearish Gartley, and its fibonacci ratios. I would appreciate if you would explain a bit more.

1. You picked the lower X, while there is a higher one above, so what is special about you picked this impulse leg of the harmonic pattern? What is the reason negating the other impulse leg of the gartley?

2. Based on the A-C fibonacci retracement / pesavento levels (C= 38.2-88.6 AB) fibonacci ratio this one does not pass as it is drawn...what is your experience with AC being a double bottom? It might definitely serve as a support resistance or ( supply zone ) demand zone in this case for the currency pair, but it is not in the specification range for the harmonic pattern.

Just to visualize my questions:

Chart USDCHF, D1, 2014.06.04 22:04 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Definitely from HTF (higher time frame) point of view the lower X point selected for the harmonic pattern`s impulse leg looks good, I just wanted to know your reasoning for picking this one.

Chart USDCHF, W1, 2014.06.04 22:19 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

As Jason said, all SW sucks when picking the impulse leg, so I assume AI (Artificial Intelligence = us = us human beings ) is included more often, then not, or why would we believe otherwise ?

Tnx & I wish you all the best.

(What a pity, it did not happen to be my 666th post on the 3000th post on this topic, just would look like confluence of harmonic pattern ratios )

Reason: