Harmonic Analysis - page 329

bubbadirect:
Lobo, have you been playing with this harmonic Fibonacci indicator lately and the support/demand areas together? I think I have in my old arsenal, some modified versions of this indicator which may help as well, and I can share it with you later this evening when I get home.

Hi, thank you, please do share, I remember having a bit different indi in the past, but that time without S/R concept.

Today I was monitoring it in the US session, really amazing!

Tnx!

lobogabor:
Hi, thank you, please do share, I remember having a bit different indi in the past, but that time without S/R concept.

Tnx!

Lobo--- awesome ! Which s/r concept ate you using? What's the name and are their different settings for different timeframes?

Also, what are the orange boxes in the picture? Did you draw those, or is that an indicator is well?

I will share my stuff when I get home, but what I did with the Fibonacci KOR indicator, is that I made some of the lines thicker, if that would help. I know it helps me see some of the Fibonacci lines better. If that makes sense.

lobogabor:

Tnx!

One last thing. I can't wait to retire, so I can trade and do this with a lot more time on my hands than I currently do with my work schedule.

bubbadirect:
One last thing. I can't wait to retire, so I can trade and do this with a lot more time on my hands than I currently do with my work schedule.

Good luck with that, make sure you also get a gym, or a gym program, so do not stick with the screen(s) when retired

SupDem indi I have seen 2 only, both multi timeframe, so you R free to show HTF levels...as you set, or how many times you apply these to a chart.

II_SupDem v2 (from Insanity Industries) I like, it is really close to what one would draw by hand.

SS_SupportResistance.mq4 - an alternative I can also recommend, rather a mixture of support/resistance and sup/dem, but also good. Version 6 I have seen as the last one.

The orange was me manual following this kordynamicfibonacci levels live, and trying to draw the zero lined up levels and the significant levels lining up. I have not used it since long either, so I have to re-learn. It is similar to autofibo indi, but more complex and thus more informative, due to using more impulse legs (zigzags)...

Hopefully everyone can see this

Files:

lobogabor, see what you think about this version of KORHarm. It might be too clustered though... kordynamicfibonacci_v.0.2.32thinnertoday.mq4 AND kordynamicfibonacci_v.0.2.32thinnertoday.ex4

BUT one last thing before I head back to work...I have TOO many FIB numbers in this revision. and it is TOO hard to see them all spaced so closely together. So I will work on it more.

bubbadirect:
BUT one last thing before I head back to work...I have TOO many FIB numbers in this revision. and it is TOO hard to see them all spaced so closely together. So I will work on it more.

Hi, thanks for sharing the indi, I will check it out.

Surely, you just can enter in the external fib parameter list the fib levels you wish to see and not all you have there by default, which is tremendous (I did it and saved as a template, so can load any time)

Even having the source mq4 file, you might be able to modify it in the source code, so it would be the default setting of your taste.

The number of lookback columns can be also regulated by external input parameter, I think it is the zigzag max will define how many ZigZags are checked and how many columns built...

On gold I know I had to increase these numbers (min and max) due to the digits there are used, and the way gold is moving...

Gyazo - e3464a190239962d764bd1332f7c7e57.png

gold for now:

Gyazo - 0e2b932dccabd15b0ca3090fc135c15e.png

It does well what the name suggests, it is changing very dinamically.

The impulse leg fibonacci expansion and retracement has to be drawn manually (must be continuous/dynamic) in all cases, at least it is wise to do so.

I like when zero levels line up in or close a supply/demand area, that is beautiful, and the other one is useful, checking confluence of different zigzags 161 w 127 w 88.6 of the legs on the right ... But might be there is more to it, I really need to work with it more. Anyways it is a good helping tool as I see, at least helping with my manual checks, and making sure I do not overlook something.

Question, do you find QTA of any use? If so, could you post some upcoming examples? I experimented with it, but could not figure out. I assume, people putting that much work in it had a good idea how it can be really useful, so I guess it was my fault. Any guidance?

Maybe after practicing enough double bottom and double top patterns preferably with divergence starting with the oscillator in oversold/overbought status, start practicing the 4 point harmonic patterns is the next simple step to progress? Just 2 examples of current days:

Chart #CLX4, H1, 2014.10.02 00:56 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

and

Chart #NGX4, H4, 2014.10.02 00:57 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

amazing, isn't it? there are 2 problems coming to us:

- overshoot to take us out of our beautiful trade

- the 100% ABCD level will be missed by just a few pips

familiar?

Any suggestion to get by these?

Simple hammer candle with fibo 161.8. 280pips in profit.

Files:
Reason: