Harmonic Analysis - page 301

carbonmimetic:
Hi, as I wrote before you just see at yellow trendlines.....and nothing else....in any case here it is clean image!

ok...EURGBP goes down and touches parallel line derived from Henry pattern....post n 2968.......https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127.

lobogabor:
Hi, looks pretty strange to me as for this UsdChf daily bearish Gartley, and its fibonacci ratios. I would appreciate if you would explain a bit more.

1. You picked the lower X, while there is a higher one above, so what is special about you picked this impulse leg of the harmonic pattern? What is the reason negating the other impulse leg of the gartley?

2. Based on the A-C fibonacci retracement / pesavento levels (C= 38.2-88.6 AB) fibonacci ratio this one does not pass as it is drawn...what is your experience with AC being a double bottom? It might definitely serve as a support resistance or ( supply zone ) demand zone in this case for the currency pair, but it is not in the specification range for the harmonic pattern.

Just to visualize my questions:

Chart USDCHF, D1, 2014.06.04 22:04 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Definitely from HTF (higher time frame) point of view the lower X point selected for the harmonic pattern`s impulse leg looks good, I just wanted to know your reasoning for picking this one.

Chart USDCHF, W1, 2014.06.04 22:19 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

As Jason said, all SW sucks when picking the impulse leg, so I assume AI (Artificial Intelligence = us = us human beings ) is included more often, then not, or why would we believe otherwise ?

Tnx & I wish you all the best.

(What a pity, it did not happen to be my 666th post on the 3000th post on this topic, just would look like confluence of harmonic pattern ratios )

1. Nothing very special why I picked X on that level. B is 61.8 retracement nicely. If you take the HH, you can draw a bat as you know.

2. C is 38.2 - 99.9. I don't care what Pesavento says. Sometimes C can break 100 but candle closes above 88.6 and a gartley or bat with that kind of C works. Sometime ago irad shared a bat (if I remember correctly) with over-100-fibo C and it worked out. He paid attention to line chart as well as candle. That was the key. Line chart shows true resistance and support. Candle chart shows resistance and support with human psychology.

The gartley on USDCHF seems to be working.

Files:
usdchfdaily.png  41 kb

Butterfly and ABCD worked out Target one hit with 200 pips.

Files:
eurcaddaily.png  48 kb

poruchik:

Beautiful RR trade it was so far, congrats, and thanks! The support resistance levels are matching the harmonics very nicely as well.

I think a lot of people asked you already, but can you share your favorite versions and settings for ZUP you trade?

Here is one set I am looking at, without Andrews pitchfork, channels and stuff, mainly just harmonics. I know I use half of the possibilities, or even less, so please share your favorite settings and trade setups if possible.

Chart USDCAD, H4, 2014.06.07 15:30 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Tnx

I apply versions 145 and 148p. 4-5 ZUP on one chart with different maxdepth 5-15-35-55-90

AUDUSD - Bearish gartley completion.

Files:
audusddaily.png  45 kb

I took a long on USDPLN which not a lot of people trade. I thought it was a chance. The bat pattern on 4h and my first target hit with about 170 pips. This pair is unique.

Files:
usdplnh4.png  50 kb

NZDCHF - Potential bearish cypher and gartley.

Files:
nzdchfh4.png  45 kb
nzdchfh42.png  47 kb

hello guys,,im a newbie here for posting,,how ever i have been reading for a verylong time,,all the posting here about harmonic patterns

a very bigfan RyuShin just love the clean chart with no mess on it.

big shout to poruchik for all he has done.

what im finding and im hoping you can help out is there are so many variations of ZUP and only Zup135 and higher works because on build 600 onwards

what im looking for is a clean chart like RyuShin has as a template and im wanting to have all patterns showing and emerging patterns as they are forming so i have advanced knowledge of what could be comming.

im finding all the lines of fib ratios etc a distraction ,,if memory servesme right its exthidden=0 to turn them off.

so if anyone can help to recommend a Zup indicator to give all harmonic patterns and abcd i would be greatly appreciative.

sidenote,,,,inputs could be easier to understand,,,could each pattern not have its own section with a indicator on/off?

devontrader:
hello guys,,im a newbie here for posting,,how ever i have been reading for a verylong time,,all the posting here about harmonic patterns

a very bigfan RyuShin just love the clean chart with no mess on it.

big shout to poruchik for all he has done.

what im finding and im hoping you can help out is there are so many variations of ZUP and only Zup135 and higher works because on build 600 onwards

what im looking for is a clean chart like RyuShin has as a template and im wanting to have all patterns showing and emerging patterns as they are forming so i have advanced knowledge of what could be comming.

im finding all the lines of fib ratios etc a distraction ,,if memory servesme right its exthidden=0 to turn them off.

so if anyone can help to recommend a Zup indicator to give all harmonic patterns and abcd i would be greatly appreciative.

sidenote,,,,inputs could be easier to understand,,,could each pattern not have its own section with a indicator on/off?

Hello devon, welcome to the forum.

As far as I know, any version of ZUP indicator doesn't have a emerging pattern function and there's no switch to turn on/off every pattern ZUP indicators have. However, I could be wrong so you should go ahead and check https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

I bet Sir poruchik knows how to properly set ZUP indicators up in the way you'd like to so it may be a good idea to contact him. I suppose he's a busy guy so maybe it's a bit hard to get his attention but don't give up.

Reason: