Harmonic Analysis - page 299

ZUP 148p zupp_148.rar

I do not rememder where it in TSD

Files:
zupp_148.rar  67 kb

Looks like downside has begun.

Files:

Time to make it break even.

Files:
audusddaily.png  35 kb

Structure level broken.

Files:
audnzddaily.png  39 kb
RyuShin:
Cypher invalidation. Could be a sign of downside continuation.

Price bounced along my drawing.

Files:
audjpydaily.png  41 kb

Jason Stapleton announced an innovated harmonic pattern indicator. Skip to around 8:50.

poruchik:
ZUP 148p zupp_148.rar I do not rememder where it in TSD

can't download

problem with hands

goodluck168:
can't download

No problem with download for me

RyuShin:
Jason Stapleton announced an innovated harmonic pattern indicator. Skip to around 8:50.

Just interested, anybody has any experience with this unique SW from Jason?

If so how does it compare with the current bests like ZUP and korharmonics for MT4 and HWAFM for MT5?

Really interested, at the first glance I do not see it revolutionary, and also did not catch the basic principles trained by Jason about support/resistance levels of HTF, and overall trend definition is foggy to me... (not that I do not know MA or proper order, or have never heard of elliot wave theory / Andrews pitchfork / channels or any other...)

So I will appreciate any input concerning your thoughts and experience from anybody out there who has some experience with it.

Maybe I am too quick to be interested.

Tnx for any feedback!