Harmonic Analysis - page 143

RyuShin:
That's absolutely true. If you get flustered and indecisive by other traders, you never be able to win.

I am looking for co-operation and some comments pro or contra my view... possibly with the same dictionary (harmonics) of course. Two heads supposed to be more than one... and it is hopefully so .

You are helping me with that, many thanks!

lobogabor:
I am looking for co-operation and some comments pro or contra my view... possibly with the same dictionary (harmonics) of course. Two heads supposed to be more than one... and it is hopefully so .You are helping me with that, many thanks!

Well we're all here to help each other improve and refine our trading. It's my pleasure if I can help someone. This is the main reason I started the thread

NZDUSD 1h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
nzdusdm30_6.png  78 kb

EURUSD/GBPUSD daily - Divergence paid off. Last week I found RSX divergence on EURUSD/GBPUSD on daily chart. The bearish N200 completed on EURUSD daily. EURUSD has not reached my target, yet GBPUSD did which was bottom of the channel. It grabbed 260pips. By the way GBPUSD broke the channel which could be sign of a downtrend.

Files:

EURJPY 1h - Potential bearish bat.

Files:
eurjpyh1_2.png  80 kb

Files:
baaam.jpg  131 kb

agnes jiali:

Is that blue frame box PRZ?

RyuShin:
Is that blue frame box PRZ?

rising trendline held down.

If Reject potential, but if it breaks up the potential to form Bearish BAT ..

I tried to Put Order in Pending XA = D 88.6 (being in the area PRZ) adjacent to the FE 161.8

agnes jiali:
rising trendline held down. If Reject potential, but if it breaks up the potential to form Bearish BAT .. I tried to Put Order in Pending XA = D 88.6 (being in the area PRZ) adjacent to the FE 161.8

I meant what prompted you to determine measuring 161.8 extension to 261.8? Fibo extention 161.8 to 261.8 is what you meant rising trendline held down?

RyuShin:
CHFJPY 4h - Potential bullish bat.

Nicely worked out 75pips.

Files:
chfjpyh4_3.png  65 kb
Reason: