Harmonic Analysis - page 276

paulselvan:
"deep searching" historical datas vs could it be cypher ?

Hey paulselvan, you got too busy with cyphers lately, why dont`t you post your beautiful dragons or other less beautiful than dragon patterns, until you decypher the cypher?

Would be nice to share, really!

Happy Easter!

(in the west now, then we need to wait a few days here in the East, then Happy Easter again!)!

I think this East and West thing also mean that big part of the world trade will be closed on Fri and Mon...

We can really have a rest, unless we decide otherwise

RyuShin:
AUDUSD 4H. Something to pay attention to. A bullish three drives will be compete at previous structure level.

-why can not be a dragon?????--http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/topic/118-gartley-patterns-%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D1%85-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8/page__st__7710?????????????????? 7721-or something---of поручик its opens a lot of work.if his system is not detected bat.той е умен човек.Good luck to all.Happy Easter to all Christians.

peace and prosperity

nice setup

@poruchik , nr. zig-zag?

Files:
eurusd_1h.png  36 kb

what is nr. zig-zag?

RyuShin:
Your PRZ is super tight. Price broke it and then bounced. I assume you didn't tade that.

I keep looking at it, and thank you for this, I mislabelled it .. I think... I apologize if I came back badly by any means concerning your rightful comment!

Based on the pattern it was supposed to be labelled as the "entry level"...

Definitely I should have placed my stop below demand level maximum but at any reasonable place based on any of my strat, and my entry point would have been earliest at the narrow zone, but rather I inclined to target for the demand level in this case (might not get in, that is the risk, but better RR is the reward for that). I do not want to go throght the whole case again with lower TF demad zones, it is the past, and that is not the point.

The point is, that I feel bad about not interpreting your comment right, and I am sorry for that. It is not supposed to be "the" PRZ. I was wrong.

Just for reference I attach the pics, so it is still the same bad one...and Ryushin, please exuse my ignorance in the matter!

Chart USDCHF, H1, 2014.04.18 22:05 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Have a great weekend!

poruchik:
nice setup

@poruchik

damned, the problem is not AC ratio

The main problem is the transmission of knowledge

One day, one of HP conceptors must take time to explain for forex-tsd members the creation processus of an HP.

I know many people are fun of ready-made items .and they dont need to know who are behind these works.I thing it's a lazzy attitude

Are these new ones tested only by samll-time speculator to be declared official?

Professional traders avoid new patterns and use only classicals hp

Because there are so much anarchie in new pattern definition

Hi paulselvan, I am glad you R back! Good to see you again!

Remember, where there is a sinus, also there is a cosinus!

Where there is material, there is anti-material and where is matter, there is dark matter... so where is gartley must be an A-gartley or another spaceholder having the same validity as its real world counterpart too ...

Do not be rigid... and please do not hammer me down again, you asked someone I do not interfere with trying to give the same answer multiple times now.

I better let the professional question answered by a good professional, poruchik is really good at these HPs! I stay out of the topic if possible.

Nice to see you here again! Bring nice dragons I am missing them, really it is hard to find those, but usually work well. I could not run real test yet, however poruchik helped me to do that, I was just probably lazy or missing some effort yet, so effective dragons are rather an impression at the moment. Your Aud dragon I think still blows fire everywhere though

So while you are decyphering the cypher, why do not focus and share thing what you are already good at?

paulselvan:
@poruchik

damned, the problem is not AC ratio

The main problem is the transmission of knowledge

One day, one of HP conceptors must take time to explain for forex-tsd members the creation processus of an HP.

I know many people are fun of ready-made items .and they dont need to know who are behind these works.I thing it's a lazzy attitude

Are these new ones tested only by samll-time speculator to be declared official?

Professional traders avoid new patterns and use only classicals hp

Because there are so much anarchie in new pattern definition

Some test results with Harmonics trader v2.9 EA and ZUP v120 Nen Star indicator included with the EA.

EurUsd H1 2014 jan till today, the same settings applied for all 3 tests.

1. Classical patterns, 2 Anti-patterns only, 3 All patterns included in ZUP v120 except for TOTAL.

It is quite time consuming to run the test even visual mode turned off.

Gyazo - 0b9e5174e98b24aab30d437c64f70afe.png

Obviously pattern recognition is only part of the results, supply/demand, divergence etc setting is another big factor, as well as, money management might change the picture big time! But the same applies if someone does it manually.

As for how to create patterns and how to evaluate, isnt it well described on the net, as well as, in books like Carney, Pasavento and others?

Made exotics and just bat and gartley separate, but need more work on those...

Might want to watch the seresies of one of the big names in the harmonics business Larry Pesavento :

Fibonacci: 4/9: Larry Pesavento: 8/7/10 - YouTube

or the bread and butter ABCD simple:

Fibonacci: 5/9: Larry Pesavento: 8/7/10 - YouTube

Hand made is better Pesavento at his age using zig-zag and ZUP-like indi?

So everybody has an opinion ...listen to it or not it is up to you ...your knowledge/decision and act is what will affect your results only!