Harmonic Analysis - page 322

AUDCHF - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
audchfh4_1.png  54 kb

GBPUSD Bullish Cypher and a Bearish SHS after.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  39 kb

RyuShin:
Seemingly EURUSD is consolidating. I think price wants to go up. This could be C of a bearish cypher.

So what do you see on the euro lately? I have some lower targets in the daily chart, albeit we are close to one target now, however I think.

Thanks!

bubbadirect:
So what do you see on the euro lately? I have some lower targets in the daily chart, albeit we are close to one target now, however I think. Thanks!

I see this ABCD movement. AB extention 161.8 and BC inversion 261.8 congregate within the previous support level.

My last post on EURUSD, i mentioned that the pair maybe decided to go down further. Now as we can see, the pair went down further today. It could pull back to previous support which now became resistance and go down again.

Files:

RyuShin:
I see this ABCD movement. AB extention 161.8 and BC inversion 261.8 congregate within the previous support level. My last post on EURUSD, i mentioned that the pair maybe decided to go down further. Now as we can see, the pair went down further today. It could pull back to previous support which now became resistance and go down again.

I like your confluence levels at the 161 and 261 areas. So maybe a bounce back up to the 3345 area would be another place to short into this. That area looks to be previous support which could now be resistance?

bubbadirect:
I like your confluence levels at the 161 and 261 areas. So maybe a bounce back up to the 3345 area would be another place to short into this. That area looks to be previous support which could now be resistance?

Yes. 3345 aera you mentioned is what I exactly meant. Possibly price will keep going down and complete the ABCD and pull back to 3345 area and bounce down again. It's just another prediction.

I could've totally opened a short position when price reached the previous structure level (in the circle). Structure is powerful.

Files:

RyuShin:
I could've totally opened a short position when price reached the previous structure level (in the circle). Structure is powerful.

Wow great stuff. I'm learning a lot. Thank you.

Hi guys, found a link, dunno how long will be there...

Some good stuff for beginners probably about HPs, MM and discipline... check it out if interested (and if ur a beginner):

https://mega.co.nz/#

seems like kinda video training.

The DL might be busy, it is told to be good.

Seems like one must register on mega to be able to DL the files.

Another one, a good link to test your knowledge and gain some more to enrich your HP details...

These are the continuation of the initial Gartley quiz posted earlier:

Gartley pattern basic :

harmonic Gartley pattern (level 1 quiz)

Gartley pattern intermediate :

harmonic Gartley Pattern (level 2 quiz)

Gartley pattern advanced :

harmonic Gartley Pattern (level 3 quiz)

Butterfly pattern basic:

harmonic Butterfly pattern (level 1 quiz)

Butterfly pattern intermediate:

harmonic Butterfly pattern (level 2 quiz)

Butterfly pattern advanced:

harmonic Butterfly pattern (level 3 quiz)

I wish you good luck and get good scores! Even if one is very familiar with these, repetition is mother of skills - how and what

people say .

Reason: