Need a script that will flip through my charts like a slide show?

I am new here thanks for having me. Please forgive me if this was brought up before.

I'm a active trader and many times I have 10 or 12 pairs sitting on my MT4. So I look for set ups.

It would help immensely if we could find a way to interact with the Mt4 and make it like a slide show of charts that flip every few seconds with a hot key that would pause or stop it.

to be honest I am surprised the Mt4 does not already have such a option.

Is this possible, has it been done already?

thank you for your time

Also a different topic is there any indie I can put on my chart that will auto refesh all indies that are on my chart?

Thank you

randy1953:

It would help immensely if we could find a way to interact with the Mt4 and make it like a slide show of charts that flip every few seconds with a hot key that would pause or stop it.

This can be coded.

Click on Freelance at the top of the page. You will be able to find someone to do this for a small fee. 

Hmm why would I need to pay for it it's something most traders can use? I's not really a very specific thing. If I had it I would share it with all.

Well let me back up I know that the coder needs to be compensated for his work and all but something like this I would think is for the general good.

However thanks I may just do that as long as I could share it with my fellow traders.

Reason: