Harmonic Analysis - page 273

geonai:
-it is properly constructed?How far will a correction.will ever learn and I thank

Here are 2 links where you can check for construction amd other technical things:

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag. Разработка индикатора ZUP. "Уголок" nen. - Forex forum Onix

How to trade ABCD pattern successfully

as for targets I think it is the conventional 31.2 and 61.8 (some use a 3rd partial for trailing stop)

I hope it helps.

-there is a difference - between Kendall and line.Which is exactly

Files:

geonai:
-there is a difference - between Kendall and line.Which is exactly

If you are asking what is the difference between japanese candlestick and line graph, then there are some.

- line is representing only one price point in a unit time of the graph you or watching

- candles represent 4 points open close high and low.

why can that be impoertant?

- you cannot trade candle patterns with a line graph, in fact likely cannot trade other chart patterns either

If you want to understand that more look at the pic... If you trade short and you are placing your stop at previous high (blue dotted line)

- on the candlestick chart you are winning in your trade now, on the line chart you are out - lost money.

Gyazo - f5a70a26fa1ac22530818a28f15f4ab7.png

for the rest read some books or search the internet.

RyuShin:
Price shot up. If you were a support/resistance trader, you might have kept your positions.

Old me would close when price killed the gartley and lose my mind and end up buying and would freak out again because price went down. I'm much much more calmer than before. Price came down to the previous structure level which was my first target.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  29 kb

RyuShin:
Old me would close when price killed the gartley and lose my mind and end up buying and would freak out again because price went down. I'm much much more calmer than before. Price came down to the previous structure level which was my first target.

Congrats! This is one of the hardest thing to see ups and downs... I know what the books say about all MM and TM, but still do not know what is better... take the money and run, wait for next candidate, or follow the books. I have seen trades from profit turning into a loss, and that I why I currently do not believe what there is written. I understand also what it takes from RR and MM standpoint, that is why I am unclear seen both sides I think..maybe I am waiting for the 3rd side.

RyuShin:
In my theory it would not be super. It would be unreasonable, untradable and risky. Here's why, weekly and daily supply and demand zone is huge on lower time frames. If I trade 4H based on weekly and daily supply and demand, it would not make any sense because RR would be catastrophic. If I concentrated on trading supply and demand, I'd find supply and demand on time frame I use. In short, find supply and demand on 4h, use it only on 4h, find supply and demand on daily, use it only on daily. Find supply and demand on weekly chart, use it only on weekly. Would I trade 4h supply and demand on weekly? HELL NO. Below you see a pic of what I might do on 4h.

RyuShin, I like your reconsidered RR and the H4 zone, and the case you have built!

Irad would be a good judge about validity of the H4 demand, he knows it better than I will ever do /not soon for sure. I just did not have that zone as I mentioned before due to my uncertainty.

Have you seen the additional "nested zone" cases, and do you think it was a language issue or something, or do you still think I wanted to trade the super wide weekly zone?

I do not lknow if I could show in those cases what I meant as increasing / enhancing the odds with nested HTF zones.

Could I?

lobogabor:
So it went so far...the nested zones at least had a bounce of 40-50 pips.. of course the daily gartley and abcd completion also could be a confluence

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.15 08:52 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

All I was saying I keep seeing it happening, so I consider it as an odd enhancer (for myself).

These nested zones I might consider as MTF DB/DTs as well, which are generally traded by many traders.

So far here we are with the zones from a HTF (H4) containing our entry zone (H1)...

Harmonics are extra help on different levels...each of us to decide weather just HP or zones, or which one to be primary, secondary or trade only when both are true (HP within 1 or 2 TF zones)...

That is not the point, just wanted to share my experience with this coincidences.

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.15 23:01 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

OK, both ruyshin and lobogabor understand Cypher's potential

All your discussion turns around about that famous 1.13

And not ryushin nor logobagor pointed Cypher typical 0.786 ratio..its called to be illfaith

Personaly that was a comical discussion

Check this Mike's multi-timeframe analysis on EURAUD using "Cypher " to see that your not alone in HP

2014-03-26_1202 - FXDM's library.

------------------------

Im following Forex-Tsd for a moment, not only this thread

I know that 1.13 became 1.272 some 6 or 10 months ago

But Trading HP with strict fibo ratio level is only for educating purpose for newbies..you must arise from that level...

Files:
eurusddaily.png  52 kb

paulselvan:
OK, both ruyshin and lobogabor understand Cypher's potential

All your discussion turns around about that famous 1.13

And not ryushin nor logobagor pointed Cypher typical 0.786 ratio..its called to be illfaith

Personaly that was a comical discussion

Check this Mike's multi-timeframe analysis on EURAUD using "Cypher " to see that your not alone in HP

2014-03-26_1202 - FXDM's library.

------------------------

Im following Forex-Tsd for a moment, not only this thread

I know that 1.13 became 1.272 some 6 or 10 months ago

But Trading HP with strict fibo ratio level is only for educating purpose for newbies..you must arise from that level...

Hi Paulselvan.

Nice drawing from you as usual.

I have not seen those numbers other than the 78.6 concerning this pattern, but well, it is not my invention and I do not even recognize this mule pattern, dunno. For a cypher I am using different ones, also for a shark I am using different ones and I am using ranges, not strict single numbers other than the cypher D=78.6. Faith is important in whatever we do . Wether it is ill. miscommunicated, misunderstood or misinterpreted, I dunno again.

I do not really understand what you want to come across with in your post.

Reason: