Harmonic Analysis - page 274

GBPUSD today is trying its limits again, could be still a bear opportunity, unless it breaks out on the bull side.

RR became excellent again at least for a bear trade.

paulselvan:
OK, both ruyshin and lobogabor understand Cypher's potential All your discussion turns around about that famous 1.13 And not ryushin nor logobagor pointed Cypher typical 0.786 ratio..its called to be illfaith Personaly that was a comical discussion ....... Check this Mike's multi-timeframe analysis on EURAUD using "Cypher " to see that your not alone in HP 2014-03-26_1202 - FXDM's library. ------------------------ Im following Forex-Tsd for a moment, not only this thread I know that 1.13 became 1.272 some 6 or 10 months ago But Trading HP with strict fibo ratio level is only for educating purpose for newbies..you must arise from that level...

Paul, what are you trying to tell us with that pattern? It is NOT cypher. You can call it "Alternative Cypher" if you want. Official cypher is below.

Files:

Files:

а сейчас куда?

strictly to the north

you with us?

poruchik:
strictly to the north you with us?

To the north with potential waves, humps and bumps...

Chart EURUSD, H1, 2014.04.17 11:19 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

people would not be bad to post, from time to time such graphics.cool I'm at a loss.как гаварят пашол на Х..!

onix-trade.net-поручик-Is that you created him?lots of reading will fall.шляпу вы стучите.this is not for lazy and stupid.obsolete do not .learn.Well will not bore you with my shit.Good luck to al !

H1-yes====D1south..?????

geonai:
H1-yes====D1south..?????

geonai, your question is not clear.

H1 south is most likely just a retracement. Daily general direction is up, and weekly general direction is up.

Daily north means it is better follow the general direction.

Here is how the weekly looks to me, so within that is much better to expect daily to the north too.

Chart EURUSD, W1, 2014.04.17 16:13 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Please use better translation and English here.

If your Russian is better, go to Onix.

Also would be more meaningful to show pictures, if you want help.

Good luck to you to learn and practice.

Or a bit simpler picture I hope - this is my view and current understanding:

Chart EURUSD, D1, 2014.04.17 17:02 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Reason: