Harmonic Analysis - page 251

Ive followed lobogabor for a year now ..

One day,when i asked him to give details about one of his post,...he answered me so well with details and concepts that i forgot what had been the purpose of our discussion...

paulselvan:
Ive followed lobogabor for a year now .. One day,when i asked him to give details about one of his post,...he answered me so well with details and concepts that i forgot what had been the purpose of our discussion...

Was it the beautiful AudUsd bullish dragon?

Congrats for that finding!

@lobogabor,

Ryushin is saying true.

Lets make a comparaison with a swimmer.I'm comparing you with someone who uses to float 1.2.3....so much lifebuoys ( i mean indicators and concepts)

-----------

The only way to trade best is correct our errors ...any sophisticated indicators cant do this for us

----------------

Say this prayer 3 times before trading:

"My past errors are my guide,

not devil indicators...

please God help me :

do not subject me to the temptation..

and give me $$$

amen"

paulselvan:
@lobogabor,

Ryushin is saying true.

Lets make a comparaison with a swimmer.I'm comparing you with someone who uses to float 1.2.3....so much lifebuoys ( i mean indicators and concepts)

-----------

The only way to trade best is correct our errors ...any sophisticated indicators cant do this for us

----------------

Say this prayer 3 times before trading:

"My past errors are my guide,

not devil indicators...

please God help me :

do not subject me to the temptation..

and give me $$$

amen"

Point taken, studying Taylors 3 days method now, no indi. (Knowing myself will not be able indis go unless miracle happens but worth a try)

Dragon is a large configuration-0915 ... if you happen dragon may become

geonai:
Dragon is a large configuration-0915 ... if you happen dragon may become

What is 0915? AudUsd price I guess for the dragon back line?

paulselvan:
@lobogabor, Ryushin is saying true. Lets make a comparaison with a swimmer.I'm comparing you with someone who uses to float 1.2.3....so much lifebuoys ( i mean indicators and concepts) ----------- The only way to trade best is correct our errors ...any sophisticated indicators cant do this for us ---------------- Say this prayer 3 times before trading: "My past errors are my guide, not devil indicators... please God help me : do not subject me to the temptation.. and give me $$$ amen"

Correct our errors, yes that's what we should do when we're in a learning process. If you have a solid rule, you don't need to correct, because you make profit anyway. Trying different methods is totally fine but when is the end? We should know what our aims are. Lobo, what is your aim?

RyuShin:
Correct our errors, yes that's what we should do when we're in a learning process. If you have a solid rule, you don't need to correct, because you make profit anyway. Trying different methods is totally fine but when is the end? We should know what our aims are. Lobo, what is your aim?

No doubt, the aim is what you had in the prayer: $$$, however there is a higher level than that, i.e. save me from losses first, after that I will not mind the $$$ coming .

One having a method consistenty profitable with and thus having confidence, that could be the end of learning in trading...

Then the next to start learning would be e.g. high frequency trading just to keep the brain working on something and not to get bored while waiting for the next enty?

Or what do you mean?

Check this out lobo. USDCHF daily. 78.6 ABCD completion, Potential bearish cypher. And weekly, bullish gartley and butterfly. The demand zone is not fresh. What I mean by not fresh is that price entered the zone once and bounced a bit and came down again and now trying to go up. Now tell me what you think about the zone. Is it strong or weak?

Files:

lobogabor:
No doubt, the aim is what you had in the prayer: $$$, however there is a higher level than that, i.e. save me from losses first, after that I will not mind the $$$ coming . One having a method consistenty profitable with and thus having confidence, that could be the end of learning in trading... Then the next to start learning would be e.g. high frequency trading just to keep the brain working on something and not to get bored while waiting for the next enty? Or what do you mean?

Why don't you try only classic patterns and price action without indicators? Why don't you stick to that? You used that at the beginning, right? Why did you stop? The answer may be you're greedy. You wanna make money everyday easily. You're not committed. That's why you try out tons of methods to find the best method that make as much money as you have wanted. What have you learnt from reading bunch of books and trying tons of strategies? The more you keep doing that way, the more you go away from making real money. I'm telling you with honesty.