Can anyone help with this Risk % of account per Trade code?

Hello,

I have a code for Risk per Trade in MQL5, and it works perfect for FX only. My broker also have CFD of stocks, futures and cryptos. But this code only work well with FX, in other cases the risk is much higher that what I say on the Risk variable.

I want to use the same code for any instrument, can someone help me to correct the code? I can't find a way. This is a include file I use on my EAs.

Thank you for the help!

#ifdef __MQL5__

#define Point _Point

double AccountBalance( void ) { return(AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE)); }
double MarketInfo( const string Symb, const ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE Property )  { return(SymbolInfoDouble(Symb, Property)); }
int    MarketInfo( const string Symb, const ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER Property ) { return((int)SymbolInfoInteger(Symb, Property)); }

#define MODE_MINLOT    SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN
#define MODE_MAXLOT    SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX
#define MODE_LOTSTEP   SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP
#define MODE_TICKVALUE SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE

#endif // __MQL5__

double CalculoLote (double PorcentajeRiesgo,double  StopPips)
 {
    double RiesgoMaximo =(PorcentajeRiesgo/100)* AccountBalance();

double ValorPip = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE);
  if(Point == 0.001)
      {
          StopPips=  StopPips*100;
          ValorPip = ValorPip *  10;
       }
    if(Point == 0.00001)
      {
          StopPips= StopPips*10000;
          ValorPip = ValorPip *  10;
       }
  double Lots =RiesgoMaximo / (StopPips * ValorPip);

if(Lots< MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT))

Lots= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

if(Lots> MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT))

Lots= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);
  if(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP) == 0.01)

Lots = NormalizeDouble(Lots,2);
  else
       Lots= NormalizeDouble(Lots,1);

return(Lots);
  }

patagonia2015: But this code only work well with FX,
    double ValorPip = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE);
  1. That is not value per pip, it is value per tick. See 2.3
              What is a TICK? - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

2. In code (MT4): Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the pair.
    1. You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    2. Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    3. Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot and verify that MODE_TICKVALUE is returning a value in your deposit currency, as promised by the documentation, or whether it is returning a value in the instrument's base currency.
                MODE_TICKVALUE is not reliable on non-fx instruments with many brokers.
    4. You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    5. You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
    Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5=0.1 Lots maximum.

3. Use a GUI EA like mine (for MT4): Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 6