Harmonic Analysis - page 244

USDCAD H1 bull opportunities so far were a lot, with MM was possible to make money on the bulls..lets continue.

dan50:

We may consider a middle three a Butterfly and a Deep Bull Crab Pattern?

Hi dan50, this beast broke lower, now I would expect a BAMM down to a bat completion/ crab completion? dunno, but my feeling is to go and follow the bear BAMM right from here on.

1.488-ish seems to be the next decision point for those who are longing to go long.

Of course as we know what goes up, will come down eventually, and the opposit, I think it would go back up and retest previous levels and continue back down with the BAMM to D, but of course this is just my theory. MN and W trend is still up, but it has to figure out on LTF when to joint that, and it is not clear yet.

Some of us could even think of discovering a couple of bear dragons there hiding as well .

Definitely a lot of options as usual

Oh Lord, just give me a simple but effective ABCD to trade, not to get too complex and got lost in complexity between my head and shoulder stuff!

Ahh yes, before I forget, Lord just give me the ABCDs into the HTF trend directions!

paulselvan:
definitly its a dragon : logogabor will conquer the world riding it

Hi paulselvan, you found a very friendly dragon!! Congrats, and thanks!

So far was no reason to complain about how friendly it was or how it was flying

dan50:
Less than 8 pips on impact, but may have already begun to reverse

I think he can be another good opportunity

EurCad broke HTF trendline, from here on I would not hope much entering long on the pair...

Gave nice opportunities so far, but from here on needs to prove it really wanna go higher...

NZDUSD H1 bear opportunity again today

Why do not we catch these nice ones into the trend? Do we really need to hunt the dragons?

RyuShin:
I will try to come by more often

Plííízzzz do, HTF will do as well, once you are trading less frequently I hope you have a more prosperous reason than being here !

Just come and add your good views and thoughts as before.

lobogabor:
And the potential for the return ticket in the mirror :

The mirror can be our friend if you still remember the ABCD in the mirror (dark green ones, looks tiny now compared to the big blue )

BTW the harmonics to me seem to work best when there is no trend, and we are in consolidation mode.

i.e. look at the SMA blue line on this pic, it seems to be obviously flat, so any range trading, or HP up or down would work better in this situatin in my opinion.

EurJpy currently long on M15 (HTF trend direction on D1) but at the round number might come a shorting opportunity

lobogabor:
EurJpy currently long on M15 (HTF trend direction on D1) but at the round number might come a shorting opportunity

5-6 pips were missing... 3 just by the values + the spread.

and here comes the next challenge at the next round number...

lobogabor:

Oh Lord, just give me a simple but effective ABCD to trade, not to get too complex and got lost in complexity between my head and shoulder stuff!

Ahh yes, before I forget, Lord just give me the ABCDs into the HTF trend directions!

My son, nowadays I have some incarnation problem to come and see you

But if you want I can ask little help to my friend Lucifer...he told Me "Im getting to like him"

Reason: