Harmonic Analysis - page 253

-Could this not happen?

I think Aud-$ configuration makes head shoulders, but I do not see a test of the neck line. Garth do you think this could this not happen?

geonai:
-Could this not happen?

@geonai

good shot...

im observing AU for 2 weeks expecting good entry for a long

..now its under high resitance 0.618 AB

...expecting 150 pips retracement till 0.5 AB

..but if it will go under 0.382 ..bad for longs

Can you display SHS you comment?

Files:
au_w.png  68 kb

geonai:
-Could this not happen?

What harmonic pattern is it? Why is B placed like that?

lobogabor:
All handmade I did not go to individual candle and level analisys. I dunno why that matters?

Can you tell us how to identify supply in the pair? What was the reason for placing supply zones like you did? I'm curious. Please be brief.

lobogabor:
EurAud D1/H4 the yellow H4 dragon is still breathing, looks like wants to retest the big B or the TL down which is just forming? Or just wants to live?

Chart EURAUD, D1, 2014.04.04 01:14 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

What kind of potential does the dragon pattern have? Have it given you any great result? I see two potential bullish bats.

Files:
eurauddaily.png  48 kb

EVASPARKLING:
Does anyone have an idea if Zup V135 and Zup V148 have an Emerging Pattern Functionality feature and how do I enable it.

My suggestion is not to use any indicator and find and draw patterns by yourself.

//www.mql5.com/en/charts/1698518/euraud-h4-tfi-markets-limited to and that is head-shoulders but a test of neck liniya.Problema avsralietsa is when will such a test? sorry if it is not of course use the electronic translator

another euraud D : cypher

Files:
Reason: