Harmonic Analysis - page 249

EurJpy - bear crab+3drive+Ww in a HTF up trend, consolidating on D1 and H4 with a bull bias but worth to check it out

Chart EURJPY, M15, 2014.04.01 15:21 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

lobogabor:
EurJpy - bear crab+3drive+Ww in a HTF up trend, consolidating on D1 and H4 with a bull bias but worth to check it out

Chart EURJPY, M15, 2014.04.01 15:21 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Lobo, what do you want to do? It's okay to post patterns whenever you find but what's your significant point? What do you really want to show us? Please tell me. When you post, add a detailed explaination of what you found. I do not want people who come by to get baffled. Thank you for understanding.

lobogabor:
EurUsd - M30 potential shorting opportunity coming with 20-25 pips risk max.

Chart EURUSD, M30, 2014.04.01 13:34 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

There was a bearish bat that became successful. The pair is trying to go higher in my opinion.

Files:
eurusdm30.png  57 kb

lobogabor:
AudUsd

lets see what a small M15 bull ABCD+WW can do before US open:

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.04.01 11:06 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

In a bigger picture of an acting bull dragon and a bear Wolffe:

Chart AUDUSD, H4, 2014.04.01 11:11 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Other than US open is coming, it is not hopeless...

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.04.01 11:22 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Lobo, does andrews' pichfork or fibonacci channel really help you? If you use it, show us how to use in a proper way. If you try to achieve something with it, tell us what you want to achieve with it. Otherwise, take it out and be simpler.

lobogabor:

Why are those patterns worth checking out?

RyuShin:
Lobo, does andrews' pichfork or fibonacci channel really help you? If you use it, show us how to use in a proper way. If you try to achieve something with it, tell us what you want to achieve with it. Otherwise, take it out and be simpler.

Ryu, right here on these pics is none of those. Yes I do look at Andrews PF sometime, I am familiar with the rules, but does not help other than keep me confirmed with my expectations.

I know nothing about Fib channels, even if those might appear on my pics, I do not know, point me to the right direction.

Tnx.

RyuShin:
Lobo, what do you want to do? It's okay to post patterns whenever you find but what's your significant point? What do you really want to show us? Please tell me. When you post, add a detailed explaination of what you found. I do not want people who come by to get baffled. Thank you for understanding.

OK, point taken, understanding granted.

Any suggestions I will take, and I think would help! So please tell me!

Also it is your place, your blog, take what you like, and do not take what you are not comfortable with!

Other than that, good luck. Was a great journal for me.

Thanks for all you helped me with! I have learnt here a lot mostly from you Ryu, but also have seen very talented people coming here.

Good luck, and good trading!

Will check in from time to time to see good ideas which I can use if fits my plan.

All these are opportunities - not a signal service for sure-, I had trouble in the beginning even finding one, so I thought would help until one can find one and alalyze it, use it for their/your convenience, according to their/your plans...also criticism, so I have more eyes looking and analyzing of what I bring here and get as much feed-back as possible.

Tried to be in-line with the purpose:

"This thread is for sharing trading ideas, thoughts, inputs, insights, and analysis BASED ON HARMONICS & RATIOS & PRICE ACTION MARKET STRUCTURE."

Was I missing the insights and analysis or something else? Likely huh?

Standardizing would help I think.

Maybe the way to go to me to engrave a few things in stone (when I get to them finally) and get the charts clean and crispy...and you are far from being alone telling me that, so I better believe it!

I think I am going back to the drawing board and put my happiness with my development into a nice and crispy repeatable strategy.

Please keep this excellent blog running!!!!

Thanks for all, so long now.

RyuShin:
Why are those patterns worth checking out?

These seem to work well...at least for me, especially when aware of trend or counter-trend I am fighting. What else can you think of? It is a number game, always there are sellers and buyers.

Why the multiples? to try to minimize the risk and see confluencing patterns...

Wolfe wave in itself is a successful pattern to trade, however paired up with a 5p pattern could help.. (read Ross Beck- Gartley trading for reference)

I do not have any other reason.

lobogabor:
OK, point taken, understanding granted.

Any suggestions I will take, and I think would help! So please tell me!

Also it is your place, your blog, take what you like, and do not take what you are not comfortable with!

Other than that, good luck. Was a great journal for me.

Thanks for all you helped me with! I have learnt here a lot mostly from you Ryu, but also have seen very talented people coming here.

Good luck, and good trading!

Will check in from time to time to see good ideas which I can use if fits my plan.

All these are opportunities - not a signal service for sure-, I had trouble in the beginning even finding one, so I thought would help until one can find one and alalyze it, use it for their/your convenience, according to their/your plans...also criticism, so I have more eyes looking and analyzing of what I bring here and get as much feed-back as possible.

Tried to be in-line with the purpose:

"This thread is for sharing trading ideas, thoughts, inputs, insights, and analysis BASED ON HARMONICS & RATIOS & PRICE ACTION MARKET STRUCTURE."

Was I missing the insights and analysis or something else? Likely huh?

Standardizing would help I think.

Maybe the way to go to me to engrave a few things in stone (when I get to them finally) and get the charts clean and crispy...and you are far from being alone telling me that, so I better believe it! I think I am going back to the drawing board and put my happiness with my development into a nice and crispy repeatable strategy.

Please keep this excellent blog running!!!!

Thanks for all, so long now.

You took this too serious Lobo. You did not understand what I said. I DID NOT TELL YOU TO LEAVE. If it seemed so, I apologize. I started the thread but I don't own the thread. This is a open thread. Everybody can come by. You totally missed my point Lobo. I asked you WHY YOU POST PATTERNS WITHOUT CLEAR EXPLANATION. I want everybody to improve their trading skill. Everybody can find patterns. If you try to achieve something, make it clear. What you want to do seems blur to me. Keep posting but posting with your clear thoughts. Everybody has their own methods, but if you ask me to give you a piece of advice, STOP USING INDICATORS AND READ THE MARKET. If you want to leave, you can leave, it's your decision. I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO LEAVE.

lobogabor:
Ryu, right here on these pics is none of those. Yes I do look at Andrews PF sometime, I am familiar with the rules, but does not help other than keep me confirmed with my expectations.

I know nothing about Fib channels, even if those might appear on my pics, I do not know, point me to the right direction.

Tnx.

Please explain HOW YOU CONFIRM YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH ANDREWS' PITCHFORK. Do not write a lot. Explain briefly yet to the point.

Reason: