Harmonic Analysis - page 257

lobogabor:

What does IB mean?

IB - Inside Bar Inside Bar Forex Trading Strategy | Learn To Trade

triangle is manually

Files:
eurusdh1jhr.png  36 kb

irad:
the pros Alfonso has good rules for using supply and demand,but the cons is he adding too many pips to the risk which so many of his trades become 1:2 - 1:3 sometimes he just need to skip a trade because he added 25 pips to the stoploss. also he skip so many good trades because a zone has been "tested" once,

sometimes that's what happened, price is manipulated and a zpne need to be tested more than once to shake all retailers that got good entries and took position into B/E.

anyway, that's how he sees the market and if it's working for him that's good enough.

Agreed. The other problem with his aproach lately, he is changing his rules

- I wonder why to do that when the strat is profitable and great (greed, or what)?

- The homework page is changing radically, all need to be retested..

My experience with changes...those never brought good results - definitely not at the beginning.

poruchik:
IB - Inside Bar Inside Bar Forex Trading Strategy | Learn To Trade triangle is manually

Thank you! I know Internal Bar and the meaning of it, I did not recognize the abbreviation!

Thanks

lobogabor:
Agreed. The other problem with his aproach lately, he is changing his rules

- I wonder why to do that when the strat is profitable and great (greed, or what)?

- The homework page is changing radically, all need to be retested..

My experience with changes...those nevert brought good results - definitely not at the beginning.

honestly, I didn't find any success with alfonso, got many stoppouts finally when I had a winning period it didn't covered my losses.

I have no idea why he changes his rules, that must be a bad sign.

and I will never use a strategy that I'll risk 1 to get just 2 or 3

RyuShin:
Lobo, take a look at CADJPY and find two bullish dragons.

Hey RyuShin, I could not. Gimme a hand plz.

Well maybe an acting one on H4, there BAMM could be an option, but do not know, I have just installed this cross...

Chart CADJPY, H4, 2014.04.07 19:02 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

The other one there is possibly on M15, but so small and not clear I would not bother.

So what did you mean?

irad:
honestly, I didn't find any success with alfonso, got many stoppouts finally when I had a winning period it didn't covered my losses.

I have no idea why he changes his rules, that must be a bad sign.

and I will never use a strategy that I'll risk 1 to get just 2 or 3

btw, with harmonics you can also get more than 1:2 or 1:3, it matter of how you define the stoploss.

irad:
btw, with harmonics you can also get more than 1:2 or 1:3, it matter of how you define the stoploss.

That is true, since I am involved with Sup/dem, definitely true.

Less early entries and the criteria of stop outside X is something I can override. I experience better trading results since then - at least less stress for sure.

Here is the BAT, my objectives are 1.4890 and 1.4600 before after

lobogabor:
Hey RyuShin, I could not. Gimme a hand plz.

Well maybe an acting one on H4, there BAMM could be an option, but do not know, I have just installed this cross...

Chart CADJPY, H4, 2014.04.07 19:02 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

The other one there is possibly on M15, but so small and not clear I would not bother.

So what did you mean?

I didn't want you to use any indicator because I thought you follow the rule of dragon you showed me.

irad:

Glad to see you here irad. I've recently come back and try to keep up with the thread. You said you don't use harmonics anymore. I guess now you make profit with your strategy. Good for you. As you know I trade long term now and it's been pretty fine. I don't have to look at chart long which kinda made me tired and stressed out. Anyways you're welcome here always.

Reason: