CatFx50 - page 761

jvgrace:
Hi Nina,

Great thread -- and a very nice system that even I can follow!

I must have missed this in one of the posts, but where can I sign up for your alert service? Will you be posting the link again next Sunday (March 25th)?

Thanks, Jim

Hi, jvgrace!

Look at these signals sent to subscribers last Friday at 23:05cet:

First signal of weakness, losing 1,3214. So, we were or should've been looking for longs as Friday's Low on EURUSD was 1,3239.

Its high was 1,3339. One of the highs sent was 1,3340.

And on cable the accuracy was astonished:

First signal of weakness, below 1,9358.

Its low was 1,9358.

And its high was 1,9505.

One of the highs sent was 1,9505.

On Monday 26th, I'll let more people to subscribe. The price will be higher than €22.

Why? Because people can make a lot of money trading my levels and signals. And because trading is a serious business and not a play for wanna-be-demo-traders.

In fact, I think that someone should open a forum where only traders with real money should be allowed.

When you trade with real money you don't waste your time jumping from thread to thread; from indicator to indicator.

There are a lot of people that waste their time demoing all day long to discover with pain that the most important element of the challenge was missing: YOU and your circumstances.

Hi!

Weekly Review.

Look at the attachement.

BTW, why do you think there are all that huge marketing going on about magic systems and strategies trading currencies?

How much money have you spent on books and systems to discover that all of them don't make you win?

What's the problem here?

Files:

Hi!

Mail sent yesterday to subscribers:

EURUSD needs to hold above 1,3270.

First signal of weakness, losing 1,3304.

Cable should hold now above 1.9400/396 in order to keep going up safely.

USDCHF: The first thing it needs to do now is hold above 1,2050 and then break 1,2089.

First signal of weakness, a clear break of 1.2050.

NOW, LOOK AT YOUR CHARTS.

THX

Hi!!

A friend of mine made me took a trial of a live call service that makes a lot of pips.

I must thank my friend. Lossing trades were more than winning ones.

So, why do I need to thank my friend?

Is it an irony?

No, it is not.

I want to thank my friend cause that live call chat showed me what I needed to conclude that in this business there are a lot of people that need to go to their psychiatrist: they are trading addicted. They do not care about what they trade; they only need to pull unconsciously the trigger.

My God! What a world!!!

If you are trading addicted, quit right now. Otherwise you are going to lose all you have. You are going to bring sadness to your family and you are going to be a disgrace.

Reason: