Harmonic Analysis - page 245

lobogabor:
NZDUSD H1 bear opportunity again today

Why do not we catch these nice ones into the trend? Do we really need to hunt the dragons?

Well fighting the trend is one thing most of the time (:

while its alterego looked similar, but fit the trend better at that time:

Any thoughts, experience to share in this topic?

Anybody?

lobogabor:
EurGbp - simple and bull ABCD...what I wanna see everywhere

Should not be complex, just effective.

p.s: I also like to see simple and effective dragons working .

Was simple, not complex, but ineffective

and from here on, the HTF trend lines are coming into question again...

bravo very good! eur-aud doing head shoulders-h4

Hello friends, I would like your parere.Come would run the Stop Loss, in this beautiful CRAB BULL. After entering long extension perfectly 1,618 to the price of 1.5135, I took the SL of 40 pips. Immediately after the price has broken down and I gained about 100 pips. I behaved like a true beginner. I am very angry. Technically where you would have placed the SL?

Thank you.

Other CRAB PATTERN with input from short last night. I'm still in the market with SL and TP placed. I hope to be able to realize some profit, even knowing they controtrend.

paulselvan:
My son, nowadays I have some incarnation problem to come and see you But if you want I can ask little help to my friend Lucifer...he told Me "Im getting to like him"

Please do not forget to mention the trend thing to your contacts!

P.s.: the small SL and big (even compared to my minimalistic SL) RR would not hurt either!

Would you get these few things fixed I think I will live happily ever after .

It is just a numer game after all, make one penny every time, you are rich, lose one, you are poor .

dan50:

Hello friends, I would like your parere.Come would run the Stop Loss, in this beautiful CRAB BULL. After entering long extension perfectly 1,618 to the price of 1.5135, I took the SL of 40 pips. Immediately after the price has broken down and I gained about 100 pips. I behaved like a true beginner. I am very angry. Technically where you would have placed the SL?

Thank you.

hello dan50

ii know some people indexing SL using fibo ratio levels or with ATR ...

It is seldom ,every hp trader experienced that

dan50:

Thank you.

Make sure you have a solid RR and SL rule. An example rule for crab.

Files:
eurcadh4.png  54 kb

dan50:

Other CRAB PATTERN with input from short last night. I'm still in the market with SL and TP placed. I hope to be able to realize some profit, even knowing they controtrend.

Looking left can give you some idea.

Files:

0.88117 is unlikely soon 0.8645 double-peak. if probie.8615-down-effect Gartli-think?

Reason: