A "break-even" strategy - page 6

goldtrader >> :

>> That's a shame.

Yes. Over time, some profitable systems fall apart (sometimes only for a while). That's why you have to have some working systems in place.

kch писал(а) >>

Yes. Over time, some profile systems fall apart (sometimes only for a while). That's why you have to have several working systems in place.

All that remains is to analyse why. What new things have appeared in the market that we did not see in the history, where the system did not fail.

diakin писал(а) >>

All that remains is to analyse why. What is new in the market that was not present on the history, where the system did not fail.

For example, if your targets (T/P, S/L) are set simply in pips, then one of the reasons for temporary ineffectiveness of the system may be a sharp change of volatility of the pair (as we have seen since July of this year). In principle, though, such causes could be anything.

And I'm afraid that "It only remains to be analysed - why" doesn't help...

Yes, yesterday I tested it from 04-05 month 2012 and the result is awe-inspiring! Only with an increase in number of waves, breakeven level increases, for example, if the corridor is 20, the price needs to pass 20, 40, 60 on the 2nd and 3rd wave. The main thing is that the deposit has to hold out, and one should have a volunteer pair:)

STREN:
Yes, yesterday I tested it from 04-05 month 2012 and the result is awe-inspiring! Only with an increase in the number of waves, increases breakeven level, for example, if the corridor is 20, the price needs to pass 20, 40, 60 on the 2nd and 3rd wave. The main thing is that the deposit should hold and there should be a volunteer pair:)

Or try to determine the bottom or the top of the market. Or a bounce that is once a month and enter the market according to the system. I.e. extremely selective, on strong swings, in this case it does not matter where, up or down.

Where is the EA itself, the results of which are presented here by the author? Where can I download it for testing?

stasagent:
Where is the EA itself, the results of which are presented here by the author? Where can I download it for testing?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975 in the villagers' branches (you can find it for any depot)

stasagent:
Look in the Avalanche thread. There are some posted there.

Tantrik:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975 in the villagers' branches (you can match any depot)

There's an averaging martin, and the author of this thread has a reversal martin. This is discussed in the Avalanche branch.

khorosh:
There's an averaging martin and the author of this thread has a reversal martin. This is discussed in the Avalanche thread.

Let him hang up the wallpaper to be sure!
Reason: