Harmonic Analysis - page 254

paulselvan:
another euraud D : cypher

Paul, can you tell me how you masured the cypher you found? It can't be a cypher in my book.

0.382/1.13/0.786 where XD= 0.786 XC thats what you want to know?

other traders use XD=0.786 XA

do you know any final cut about that?

Files:

paulselvan:
0.382/1.13/0.786 where XD= 0.786 XC thats you want to know?

Thanks paul. That's the old version of cypher. I don't know if it's still common. How does it work for you?

no problem with older version

would you post new ones

& are you using xd = 0.786xc or 0.786xa

paulselvan:
no problem with older version

would you post new ones

& are you using xd = 0.786xc or 0.786xa

The new version takes 127.2 to 141.4 XA retracement for C. Other than that, it's same as the old version. As long as I know, many of harmonic traders use the new version for higher probability. I use both but 78.6 XC is more often used. If 113 to 141.4 has been working for you nicely, it's all good. that's your strategy. I would take those bullish bat patterns I posted instead.

RyuShin:
As long as I know, many of harmonic traders use the new version for higher probability.

How someone know that one pattern have "high probability" than another one?

Have some professionals -Carney or programmers as Nen,- backtested every pattern successes or fails and published their statistical datas ? If yes im interrested to read that

here is that euraud cypher posted 2 weels back

2014-03-26_1202 - FXDM's library

paulselvan:
another euraud D : cypher

Could we also consider some other HPs? Bat, ABCD?

On the Bat CD there might be an other ABCD developing coming into the strong demand zone if it gets there.

Chart EURAUD, D1, 2014.04.06 21:44 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

The one you show could meet the shark rather, definitely short for a cypher for the long XA.

paulselvan:
How someone know that one pattern have "high probability" than another one?

Have some professionals -Carney or programmers as Nen,- backtested every pattern successes or fails and published their statistical datas ? If yes im interrested to read that

You might test it manually or place a harmonic EA on the charts and backtest it.

I have only seen references to results, not actual test results published.

Well once I remember Poruchik posted some test results with his EA and I guess for selected HP(s)? You might search for that too.

The dragon I could not test yet due to a missing PRZ rectangle in the indi...

The others can test one-by-one, or combined, with an EA or 2 or 3 ...

Do not expect magical results though!

Reason: