Harmonic Analysis - page 203

hi lobogabor, i didnot use any zup just buy my eyes, i have zup . but i use them for education purposes only . i saw the pattern which discover by zup , and try to drow same pattern by my self , but when i trading ,i use only my eyes,

i have a big problem which is i can not make searching for the patten automaticly . only manual

RyuShin:
carbon, I should say that there are two types of HENRY pattern. The one follows fibonacci and the other follows structure. This one on AUDUSD is based on structure from what I see.

two type of henry ??????????

can you explain that .

old beer:
hi ryushin, you use MT4 and able to see bar chart? is there any indictor or something can help for that? if it is please share it. thanks in advance

Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127 and scroll down

old beer:
two type of henry ?????????? can you explain that .

I just assumed that there are two types of henry. The one follows fibonacci ratios and the other doesn't follow.

old beer:
hi lobogabor, i didnot use any zup just buy my eyes, i have zup . but i use them for education purposes only . i saw the pattern which discover by zup , and try to drow same pattern by my self , but when i trading ,i use only my eyes, i have a big problem which is i can not make searching for the patten automaticly . only manual

What do you mean cannot search automatically?

Common market behavior.

Files:
usdjpyh4_1.png  35 kb

I really don't need any indicators anymore.

Files:
chfjpyh1.png  62 kb

we are know going up very hard . maybe tomorow listen to bad news from japa or good news from england hhhhhhhhhhhhh how need it

Files:

hi ryushin , thank you very much for helping. bar chart work very good. but i have words on my chart and can not remove it. can you help. thanks in advance

Files:

old beer:
hi ryushin , thank you very much for helping. bar chart work very good. but i have words on my chart and can not remove it. can you help. thanks in advance

Now as it says go to open offline chart and open one titled what it says.

Reason: