Harmonic Trading - page 355

grandaevus:
Magic numbers are used only in expert advisors for opening, closing or modifying orders (trading functions) in accordance with a strategy. Indicators don't use magic numbers. Expert advisors are indeed indicators + have got trading abilities.

I meant the number needs to be different on each ZUP loaded onto a chart for it to perform correctly, which makes the number magic does it not

finster869:
That isn't a wolfe wave. the 1-3 and 2-4 lines need to contract on a wolfe wave, not expand.

This is an example of a successful wolfe wave. It must be contracting. Once the 5th wave is finished, the target take profit line is the 1-4 line which is listed as point 6. Disregard the orange line on the second picture, it is from zup and not related to the wolfe wave.

thank you for correcting me o finster! As you can see though, this is a valid way of making pips!

zup 61 WWWW did provide this identification on the shown formation as a Wolfe wave, so perhaps a new version could be coded? I would add that the correct Wolfe wave is nothing more than a WEDGE/TRIANGLE pattern

Robot Trader:
I meant the number needs to be different on each ZUP loaded onto a chart for it to perform correctly, which makes the number magic does it not

It's true that different zups are loaded in same chart with different pattern find settings. What I'm saying is no magic number is used.

There are some differences between indicators & expert advisors.

More than one indicator can be used in same chart without any problem.

Expert advisors can be attached to one chart. (One expert advisor on one chart) If you want to use another expert advisor you need to open another chart.

And for magic numbers:

Magic numbers are only used in expert advisors. Each magic number of expert advisor should be unique. Magic numbers are used in trading functions.

Trading functions are a group of functions intended for trading management.

Trading functions of OrderSend(), OrderClose, OrderCloseBy, OrderDelete, and OrderModify can not be called from custom indicators.

poruchik, what is "nen star" pattern?

Could you please give pattern fib retracements?

highlighting the useage of my 29.3% fib:

Files:
293.png  67 kb

This pattern was thought up by me. Also I called it in honor of Nen

++++++++++

Last ed.

Files:

compare "Anti nen star" and "Leo"

Everything is thought up to us

grandaevus:
It's true that different zups are loaded in same chart with different pattern find settings. What I'm saying is no magic number is used.

There are some differences between indicators & expert advisors.

More than one indicator can be used in same chart without any problem.

Expert advisors can be attached to one chart. (One expert advisor on one chart) If you want to use another expert advisor you need to open another chart.

And for magic numbers:

Magic numbers are only used in expert advisors. Each magic number of expert advisor should be unique. Magic numbers are used in trading functions.

Trading functions are a group of functions intended for trading management.

Trading functions of OrderSend(), OrderClose, OrderCloseBy, OrderDelete, and OrderModify can not be called from custom indicators.

Well I had the same problem, where if I loaded two (or more) ZUP indicators on to one chart they conflicted with each other, I asked Poruchik for help on the FF thread (please see post 857 below link) and his reply was ExtComplekt needed a different number. When I gave both ZUP indicators a unique number they no longer conflicted.

I know magic number is an EA term, but the ExtComplekt seems to work in the same way, hence my explanation, without giving ZUP different ExtComplekt numbers for each one loaded onto a chart it would not work for me.

The way you are explaining it there shouldn't be a conflict and therefore no need to give different ExtComplekt numbers, but without me doing this I could not get more than one ZUP to work properly on one chart.

Harmonic and Classic Patterns - Page 58 @ Forex Factory

hey presto (zup61 wwww) ej 15m

Files:
1wwww.png  46 kb

Yes, textbook wolfe wave!

Reason: