Harmonic Analysis - page 171

lobogabor:
AudCad H1 Bull Gartley/Bat? Which one would fire up?

Should we take it sequentially with confirmation?

Hi Lobogabor,

I think Both are possible, On my opinion we can expect a correction on the first small gartley, then if the X is broken we can Expect a bigger correction in the PRZ of the bat to the X of the Gratley broken before... We have to keep an eye on these which are really ineteresting thanks for sharing

Regards

UsdCad D1 bear gartley ready to complete?

GbpChf - H4 - almost a dragon, but has not reached 38.2 retracement . On the daily level shows a very nice resistance level though.

Files:

Hi all

I have found a forming H4 bear garly pattern on NZDUSD. There is a good structure at the D point and a daily trendline above this level and of course a fibonacchi cluster. It is possible to make aggressive C entry on a bull H1 garly on H1 TF.

Please do comments on this trade.

Files:

lobogabor:
Awesome! Congrats, another week with 600+ pips. Really great. Do you think it is a special time or period? Do you have any experience when it is worse, or when you would prefer not trading? Days of the week, or days of the month, either weeks of the year? Thanks, and congratulations. You are great!

As long as market is open and as long as I can, I trade. I just try to find patterns and analyze market structures and trade so it doesn't really matter when to trade. I don't know if you know but my trading experience is less than a year, therefore, I can't tell when it's better or worse to trade.

Serijbok:
Hi all I have found a forming H4 bear garly pattern on NZDUSD. There is a good structure at the D point and a daily trendline above this level and of course a fibonacchi cluster. It is possible to make aggressive C entry on a bull H1 garly on H1 TF. Please do comments on this trade.

Pretty good setup. Although I don't see the gartley on H1. I see a bullish bat instead. First structure level I pay attention to is the area that is below D of the bearish gartley. I don't know if the pair is going up but if it is, a bearish AB=CD completes that area.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  68 kb
nzdusdm30.png  58 kb

rezame:
Hello RyuShin, Can you post your latest Zup indicators and template again. Regards,

rezame, I don't have a particular temp to share. I've told that I use ZUP135 ALL 113HL, wsv61, ALL NEXT, Demark sequential, pivot levels and RSX.. I didn't do any settings on those indicators except RSX (just use period 7). So if you have those indicators, just add them to your chart.

lobogabor:
UsdCad D1 bear gartley ready to complete?

There's a shark as well. The gartley on lower time frame became invalid but I guess some people may say still valid. The gartley on daily chart completed about two weeks ago.

Files:
usdcadh1_1.png  70 kb

lobogabor:
Ryushin, Are you trading a NFP Friday normally, or do you take any precautions? If so what are those?

I'd pay attention to patterns or Demark 10-30 mins before NFP release. If I don't see any, I don't trade.

CHFJPY 4h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
chfjpyh4.png  73 kb
Reason: