a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 91

<br / translate="no">
Rosh

Correction. The sign of parameter A for a parabola doesn't matter, you have to relate it to the A sign of a linear regression (from general considerations). This is not to say that I have secret knowledge, but for the love of art :)

To be honest, I don't really know what you mean, I meant A->0 as A is very close to 0 and it doesn't matter from which side

Rosh

Поправляю.. Знак параметра А для параболы не имеет значения, нужно соотносить со знаком А линейной регрессии (из общих соображений). Это я не к тому, что обладаю секретными знаниями, а из любви к искусству :)

To be honest, I don't really know what you mean, I meant A->0 that A is very close to 0 and it doesn't matter which side

It's my inattention, I read it as A>0. I'll read it again.

Rosh, неужели не приглянулось решение? "Если нет никакой разницы - зачем платить больше?" :))
А у Solandra (спасибо ему за участие в этой ветке) на это дело вообще 630 строк убито.....при такой же точности...
Кстати - если кто-то рассчитывает другие квантили помогу с формулами.

But that's a private solution, and I like general ones. Or am I missing something?
I didn't see a probability expression through the random deviation from the regression centre.

You're right, they are private solutions for specific quantiles. Hence the simplicity. With these formulas I replaced the Excel function STUDRASPOBR that Bulashev suggests for calculating quantiles.
And I must have misunderstood you..... We're setting probabilities, not finding....

We only set the probability within the channel construction and find the probability through deviations from the centre of the LR in all other cases. Interesting current situation on the dollar index

It looks like the dollar should roll back its position.

The dollar is supposed to roll back its positions.

Yes, in the yen, the pound and the franc there is an average probability of a pullback of about 80-90%.

If you're not confused yet, I'll add - http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127462&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Ataman's post quotes PhD. :)

If you're not already confused, I'll add - http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127462&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Ataman's post quotes a PhD. :)

:) . It's a nervous situation there, they're blowing each other's brains out.

I take it you decided to try the minimum coefficient condition. I also tried it on the euro and it seemed to work fine.

2 Yurixx.
The email you provided to yurixxx[at]gmail[dot]ru did not go through.
Reason: