Harmonic Analysis - page 178

RyuShin:
AUDUSD structure review of the week.

RyuShin, Thank you, these are great reviews! A lot can be learnt from.

Sorry for my negligence, I am sure you told me before about the the dark green levels...

are these hand drawn, or is it an indicator drawing those for you? If indi, which one?

Thanks for the post! Good for learning, also for filing history of trades as well as missed opportunities. This is a good practice!

lobogabor:
If you mean B exceeded 78, yes it was challenging 886...reached it, did not close above... Any consequences you may expect from this? Plz let me know your thinking.

Well that's not a normal butterfly for me. Some people say "It's a deep crab pattern" but I say it's a 886 butterfly. 886 butterfly is almost same as the deep crab. Only difference is XA extension D. XA extension of deep crab is 161.8, on the other hand 886 butterfly is 141.4. I call it 886 butterfly but maybe I should call it deep crab. I think D should be 141.4-161.8 XA extension for deep crab. Cuz I've seen it many times. I can show you some.

Files:

lobogabor:
RyuShin, Thank you, these are great reviews! A lot can be learnt from. Sorry for my negligence, I am sure you told me before about the the dark green levels... are these hand drawn, or is it an indicator drawing those for you? If indi, which one? Thanks for the post! Good for learning, also for filing history of trades as well as missed opportunities. This is a good practice!

Dark green levels you mean those rectangles? Those were completely drawn by myself. If there was an indicator like that, I would've shared it here already. I think I shared something like that already. I forgot how to call it. Everyday I study and practice how to read market structure. It's my pleasure if I can help somebody.

lobogabor:
If you mean B exceeded 78, yes it was challenging 886...reached it, did not close above... Any consequences you may expect from this? Plz let me know your thinking.

Examples of deep crabs D 141.4 XA extension.

Files:
usdjpym15.png  66 kb
usdchfh1.png  58 kb

lobogabor:
RyuShin, Thank you, these are great reviews! A lot can be learnt from. Sorry for my negligence, I am sure you told me before about the the dark green levels... are these hand drawn, or is it an indicator drawing those for you? If indi, which one? Thanks for the post! Good for learning, also for filing history of trades as well as missed opportunities. This is a good practice!

I was right. I shared this indicator before. It's called "SS_SupportResistance_v04b". I used to use it. Though I think the best way is to identify support/resistance by your own eyes.

Files:
untitled_1.png  44 kb

Yes, the eyes is the best tool. this type of indicator shows too much supply/demand areas that causes confusion. As price action point of view, i only anticipate price in max of 2 support and 2 resistance areas.

As good reference, important zones happens usually on

1. Where severe price rejection occurs. Usually evident by big wicks with weak retest

2. Where price consolidated in longer periods forming an evident range. Usually magnetic zones that price often tests back.

Its easy to say support and resistance. requires lot of hardwork to properly see ahead.

Hyo

RyuShin:
I remember you got a coder to work on your indicator. I'm so curious about how it'll be. Hope it'll be how you've wanted

all right...after 3 months my friend realized my demark's indicator...very good work!

Now we will create a very complex ea based on cycles and demark and divergences...Price and Time...as you know!

The Pattern Henry zup is good...but not very good!...I hope someone else could modify it because my friend does not know russian.

carbonmimetic:
all right...after 3 months my friend realized my demark's indicator...very good work! Now we will create a very complex ea based on cycles and demark and divergences...Price and Time...as you know! The Pattern Henry zup is good...but not very good!...I hope someone else could modify it because my friend does not know russian.

I'm excited for you I think that will be the very first price and time indicator ever! About zup, I think you can ask porchik for the matter.

I know some harmonic traders use range bar chart. I've wanted to try range bar chart but Metatrader4 is incapable to operate range bar chart. Later I found that renko chart is something similar to range bar chart. I tried to load renko chart but I failed somehow. Yet today I successfully loaded renk chart on my Metatrader. I've already found something interesting. Pics below are EURUSD 30m and EURUSD renko M3. As you can see, there's a bullish gartley on 30m chart which is not on the renko chart, on the other hand there's a beairsh gartley which is not on the 30m chart. Two successful patterns. I will inspect renko chart more.

Files:

RyuShin:
Yet today I successfully loaded renk chart on my Metatrader. I will inspect renko chart more.

Ryushin, I am not sure I will spend time or not playing around with it, but just in case could you give the version of renko and the download link? Also what was the trick to successful install?

I looked at both renko and range charts in Ninja, both have advantage of showing more accented levels, directional moves than candle sticks for probably better visual if used with sup-res or sup-dem.

For harmonics though I think should produce the same outcome, due to price movement ratios, shouldnt it?

Reason: