Harmonic Analysis - page 170

RyuShin:
lobo, I won't be able to trade tomorrow hence today is the end of the week for my trading.

Here are patterns I took this week. Take note if you want for benchmark. Btw I've started to open two positions since this week.

EURUSD - Bat 25pis+80pips,

EURGBP - Cypher 25pips+BE.

EURCHF - Cypher/crab 20pips+35pips,

NZDUSD - Butterfly 50pips x2,

AUDJPY - N200 20pips+40pips, bat 25pips+50pips,

CADJPY - Bat -20pips x2, gartley 35pips+55pips,

GBPJPY - N200 50pips+100pips.

Just one pattern failed. I had some structure-based trades as well and all of them closed in profit.

This week has been pretty awesome. I wish I could trade tomorrow too.

Anyways that's it.

Awesome! Congrats, another week with 600+ pips. Really great.

Do you think it is a special time or period? Do you have any experience when it is worse, or when you would prefer not trading? Days of the week, or days of the month, either weeks of the year?

Thanks, and congratulations. You are great!

Potential Bullish Bat EURUSD M15

Best Regards

Files:
eurusdm15.png  45 kb

Ryushin,

Are you trading a NFP Friday normally, or do you take any precautions?

If so what are those?

Hi lobogabor,

Whats about your Dragon's farm ? here is another :usdchf D bull dragon

TP1 reached

Err : TP3=1.0XA

Files:

paulselvan:
Hi lobogabor,

Whats about your Dragon's farm ?

here is another :usdchf D bull dragon

TP1 reached

Err : TP3=1.0XA

Paulselvan,

Looks nice, congratulations!

This is not the first dragon I see you are entering (domesticating for the farm ) What is your experience with these so far?

What do you expect the resulting HP to be, I look at it as a bear shark around round 0.94. Your TP3 looks more convincing By structure level and still well within the shark PRZ.

What is generally and what in this case was your target to enter the dragon, at the back line, or at the chin?

Tnx. Another nice catch! Maybe should start a competition for who grows the dragon farm bigger ? I am already behind .

Files:

Hey guys, I am not proud of it, still not made a full weekend review, but I am publishing it to see if anybody has any suggestions. I am not sure worth working with it, while I do see the same stuff during the hours of the week in action. So what do you think, could it be really used? Or improved?

I have left the last week review result on in columns J-O for reference. So what do you think?

Files:

lobogabor:
Paulselvan,

Looks nice, congratulations!

This is not the first dragon I see you are entering (domesticating for the farm ) What is your experience with these so far?

What do you expect the resulting HP to be, I look at it as a bear shark around round 0.94. Your TP3 looks more convincing By structure level and still well within the shark PRZ.

What is generally and what in this case was your target to enter the dragon, at the back line, or at the chin?

Tnx. Another nice catch! Maybe should start a competition for who grows the dragon farm bigger ? I am already behind .

..Entered near@D..min target expected TP1@1.272BC

..All good news must propulse usdchf higher

..As you can see it reinserts the longterm ST

...Is it difficult to find Dragon?Not at all :

- when after a downtrend (or uptrend) , there is a double bottom(or top) one can expect Navaroo,Dragon,Shark,...

Another Good Bullish opportunity on GBPUSD... Any opinion?

Best Regards

Files:
gbpusdh1_1.png  46 kb

AudCad H1 Bull Gartley/Bat? Which one would fire up?

Should we take it sequentially with confirmation?

Files:

Hello RyuShin,

Can you post your latest Zup indicators and template again.

Regards,

Reason: