Harmonic Analysis - page 165

RyuShin:
I think I see you getting better and better and I think we're getting better and better together

Still no actions defined, however I see your TF as you have already said mainly different.

I have the fibopiv indis, and I do start really respect those

No trading around news or taking all precautions is a definite must do.

Still not paying enogh attantion to HTF S/R levels (T2T training)

Dunno what else....so far just classic patterns traded on real and avoided the extention ones, but I see you are having excellent results with crab and butterfly as well!

Would you please tell if you enter by market or pending order, or what does it depend on, if you have such a criteria?

Files:
ng.jpg  137 kb

lobogabor:

Still no actions defined, however I see your TF as you have already said mainly different.

I have the fibopiv indis, and I do start really respect those

No trading around news or taking all precautions is a definite must do.

Still not paying enogh attantion to HTF S/R levels (T2T training)

Dunno what else....so far just classic patterns traded on real and avoided the extention ones, but I see you are having excellent results with crab and butterfly as well!

Would you please tell if you enter by market or pending order, or what does it depend on, if you have such a criteria?

Sorry I forgot to answer to that. I usually enter manually. If I see a pattern but I can't enter manually because I have to sleep or any kind, I place an order. However, I don't like palning order because target is variable when price doesn't bounce you know what I mean?

RyuShin:
Sometimes I miss simple things. Check out this simple AB=CD on EURUSD daily. C is 50 retracement of AB and D is 200 BC inversion. ABCD and AB=CD are simple, yet very powerful.

Would you have any comment/suggestion for such a scoring for each set-up similar to the T2T CTS system?

In this case providing that the HP internal structure is verified, so no extra confluence points are given unlike T2T system, but I dunno.

Files:
cts-cp.jpg  30 kb

lobogabor:
Would you have any comment/suggestion for such a scoring for each set-up similar to the T2T CTS system?

In this case providing that the HP internal structure is verified, so no extra confluence points are given unlike T2T system, but I dunno.

I have nothing to say about it. That's their system which I have no idea what that is. I trade what I see instead of data based system following or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool. It's just not for me.

RyuShin:
I have nothing to say about it. That's their system which I have no idea what that is. I trade what I see instead of data based system following or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool. It's just not for me.

I understand and thanks, I think it is just a check sheet for beginners in order not to forget to check most important aspect. After several hundreds of trade anybody would have something similar checklist in mind already .

For airplane pilots it must be different, they still have to fill similar at every flight. But that is more risky I think especially I think so when I am on the flight .

So if I may phrase my question differently, could you share your mental one, or have you already shared all (I know a lot by now from your priorities, I would guess almost everything/all you shared) Just asking to make sure I am at least getting close with mine .

And I would still be interested if you could identify the reason, why you think bats were on the bottom of the contributors list in your deals? They are in expected performance limits, but still, would be something if we could learn.

And sorry for so much bugging you!

lobogabor:

And I would still be interested if you could identify the reason, why you think bats were on the bottom of the contributors list in your deals? They are in expected performance limits, but still, would be something if we could learn.

And sorry for so much bugging you!

Well we can learn something of course. As you know I had 5 bat patterns, 3 wins and 2 losses. Are you asking me why those 2 bat pattern didn't work out? If yes, I can give you some idea. Let's start with the one on USDCHF. Look at the pic below. Previous resistance penetration was a sign of upside. After the bat completed, price bounced a little bit, which I could've closed my position. If I identified and considered the previous resistance penetration, I would immediately close my position and enter long or just see where it'd go. Similar thing happened on USDJPY, take a look at the other pic below. I wish I took the cypher.

Files:
usdchfm30.png  66 kb
usdjpydaily.png  80 kb

RyuShin:
Well we can learn something of course. As you know I had 5 bat patterns, 3 wins and 2 losses. Are you asking me why those 2 bat pattern didn't work out? If yes, I can give you some idea. Let's start with the one on USDCHF. Look at the pic below. Previous resistance penetration was a sign of upside. After the bat completed, price bounced a little bit, which I could've closed my position. If I identified and considered the previous resistance penetration, I would immediately close my position and enter long or just see where it'd go. Similar thing happened on USDJPY, take a look at the other pic below. I wish I took the cypher.

RyuShin, I am more than grateful for your answer! Thank you!

I am storing it for my library for my improvements! Will analyze in details.

RyuShin:
EURUSD - bat 20pips, gartley 40pips, cypher 30pips, crab -35pips and just a short 70pips.

EURGBP - butterfly 25pips and butterfly 20pips.

EURAUD - cypher 90pips.

EURCAD - butterfly + Demark9 30pips.

GBPUSD - crab 50pips.

AUDUSD - white swan + Demark9 30pips.

NZDUSD - N200 70pips, cypher 25pips.

USDCHF - bat -25pips.

USDCAD - gartley 70pips.

USDJPY - bat -35pips.

GBPJPY - butterfly 113 + demark9 40pips, bat 35pips, gartley 40pips.

EURJPY - gartley 30pips, cypher -20pips, cypher -35pips, gartley 45pips.

CHFJPY - bat 50pips.
RyuShin:
I think I see you getting better and better and I think we're getting better and better together

See Ryu I told you! With time as long as you stick with this particular analysis which is harmonic patterns you will only gear yourself towards perfection.....Not to toot your horn but we all know in forex there will be losses but when you harness this technique all currency pairs are fair game because the core harmonic as well as additional harmonic patterns are universally respected in nature and thus the financial markets because humans control the market and humans directly and or subconsciously create and follow the harmonic patterns and it's ratios ....It's good to see you and everybody else who use this method of trading only getting better and better!!!! Keep up the great work...

P.S This is a low liquid market right now...some might argue that this is the best time to use harmonic patterns and ratios while others may say otherwise....either or, you are doing your thing so don't stop and keep it moving and coming...Peace Ryu and happy trading!!!....You must admit though,Ryu, you gotta feel good knowing that you know how to read these ratios!!! lol

i have a template of it and i am using it through template and still i am a learner i am using it on demo account and i am learning it

Maxwell10:
See Ryu I told you! With time as long as you stick with this particular analysis which is harmonic patterns you will only gear yourself towards perfection.....Not to toot your horn but we all know in forex there will be losses but when you harness this technique all currency pairs are fair game because the core harmonic as well as additional harmonic patterns are universally respected in nature and thus the financial markets because humans control the market and humans directly and or subconsciously create and follow the harmonic patterns and it's ratios ....It's good to see you and everybody else who use this method of trading only getting better and better!!!! Keep up the great work... P.S This is a low liquid market right now...some might argue that this is the best time to use harmonic patterns and ratios while others may say otherwise....either or, you are doing your thing so don't stop and keep it moving and coming...Peace Ryu and happy trading!!!....You must admit though,Ryu, you gotta feel good knowing that you know how to read these ratios!!! lol

Hey Max good to see you here. Thank you for all your comment I'm glad I finally have my own strategy, it's still on process of improving but I guess I'm getting better and better day by day. I wish there were more people coming by and learning together with us. Max if you respect harmonics and ratios, why don't you use them for your trading? I'd like to see you analyzing and discussing with us. I know how to read ratios because I've read upon them cuz I really wanted to refine my trading. I didn't wanna give up. If I gave up, I'll be a loser forever.

Reason: