EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 396

strangerr:

I don't know what's out there, but gold will be at 1420 this week. Missing again)))

1402 will be there (I've got my selves hung up there)

Takes out stops at 1.428 and back 1.4

Tantrik:

There is a clear signal to go to the sell. But I don't have that first gap.

strangerr:

It has a clear signal to sell.
on who? that's what i told you about the sells. (not interested in bai?)

Tantrik:
By whom?

What are we talking about? Wake up!)) Gold is coming out of your pockets.) With this week's moves, you need to think about it in a month)))

strangerr:

What are we talking about? Wake up!))) Gold's coming out of your pockets.) I have to think about bai with this week's moves in a month))))
this week will be 1447 ! and then the sells. (I will say politely - I may be wrong of course but not this time.)

Tantrik:
This week it will be 1447 ! and then the sells. (i will say politely - i could be wrong of course but not this time.)

Let it be even 1500, but this week I will close my sells at 1420))))

I don't see any sells on this one, he has already retested the trend line.

strangerr:

I showed you an interesting one yesterday on gold and nz, but you are flapping your ears))))

I'm watching nz and feel I've seen it somewhere. A strong correlation with eurochief. It's hard to explain...

IDLER:

I'm looking at the nz and I feel I've seen it somewhere. Strong correlation with eurochief. It's hard to explain...

What's strange about it, I said yesterday that the movement on the eurochief is now mainly dependent on the buckchief pair, as long as it crabbles up and the euro does not fall, then it will also go up.

And I don't understand the correlation between the NZdBax and the Eurochip cross.

strangerr:

Let it be even 1500, but this week I will close my sells at 1420))))

I do not see any sells, he has already retested the trend.

Yes, the sells are preferable.
Reason: