Harmonic Analysis - page 169

abdelaziz46:
Oh that's seems really Great... These news was a little bit scaring so I took 20pips only on this Cypher/Bat.... The Big bearish Bat will be good to take... Will see Regards

I know how you feel but don't be scared. Deciding where to get out before entry is good. Don't let news confuse and mess your plan.

abdelaziz46:
Coming Bullish Bat NZDUSD M15.... Regards

Sorry this is kinda off topic but how to show price value on rectangles?

RyuShin:
Sorry this is kinda off topic but how to show price value on rectangles?

I'm not sure having understanding your question, but if you are speaking about the Blue rectangles on my chart, it's a SupDem indicator, downloaded for free which works really well....

Regards

abdelaziz46:
I'm not sure having understanding your question, but if you are speaking about the Blue rectangles on my chart, it's a SupDem indicator, downloaded for free which works really well.... Regards

Oh I thought you drew them by yourself. Anyways thanks.

RyuShin:
I know how you feel but don't be scared. Deciding where to get out before entry is good. Don't let news confuse and mess your plan.

You are Right Ryu... This pattern worked like a dream... And I took only 20pips...

Files:
gbpusdm15_1.png  38 kb

abdelaziz46:
You are Right Ryu... This pattern worked like a dream... And I took only 20pips...

Every pattern has potential and work like a charm. Look at the N200 on GBPJPY I posted. It entered the PRZ and bounced. I had two positions on it. First target was 23.6 and second target was 38.2 CD retracement.

Files:
gbpjpym30.png  79 kb

USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
usdjpyh1_1.png  72 kb

RyuShin:
I know what you're saying lobo. I don't wanna close the thread cuz I started it. I just wanted it be a place where people come and share. Well anyways, it looks like I should just stick to the thread.

Thank you Man!

lobo, I won't be able to trade tomorrow hence today is the end of the week for my trading.

Here are patterns I took this week. Take note if you want for benchmark. Btw I've started to open two positions since this week.

EURUSD - Bat 25pis+80pips,

EURGBP - Cypher 25pips+BE.

EURCHF - Cypher/crab 20pips+35pips,

NZDUSD - Butterfly 50pips x2,

AUDJPY - N200 20pips+40pips, bat 25pips+50pips,

CADJPY - Bat -20pips x2, gartley 35pips+55pips,

GBPJPY - N200 50pips+100pips.

Just one pattern failed. I had some structure-based trades as well and all of them closed in profit.

This week has been pretty awesome. I wish I could trade tomorrow too.

Anyways that's it.

RyuShin:
Hey Max good to see you here. Thank you for all your comment I'm glad I finally have my own strategy, it's still on process of improving but I guess I'm getting better and better day by day. I wish there were more people coming by and learning together with us. Max if you respect harmonics and ratios, why don't you use them for your trading? I'd like to see you analyzing and discussing with us. I know how to read ratios because I've read upon them cuz I really wanted to refine my trading. I didn't wanna give up. If I gave up, I'll be a loser forever.

Hey Ryu I'm an avid and discreet fan of core harmonic patterns it's ratios and analysis taken from knowing how to read it but I am only a spectator from afar meaning I do follow this thread and use it's info I am just no where near compared to what is going on around here I tend to just look into the calls of this type of analysis to go along with what my market profile,tpo and vpoc indy's are telling me....So please keep up the great work here there are a whole lot more people that isn't saying anything that are truly benefiting from this method which you and all it's other participants are displaying....

RyuShin:

EURUSD - Bat 25pis+80pips,

EURGBP - Cypher 25pips+BE.

EURCHF - Cypher/crab 20pips+35pips,

NZDUSD - Butterfly 50pips x2,

AUDJPY - N200 20pips+40pips, bat 25pips+50pips,

CADJPY - Bat -20pips x2, gartley 35pips+55pips,

GBPJPY - N200 50pips+100pips.

Just one pattern failed. I had some structure-based trades as well and all of them closed in profit.

This week has been pretty awesome. I wish I could trade tomorrow too.

Anyways that's it.

See what I'm talking about!!?? Everyone wins!! WOW!!!.... The more you do and show while telling how you did it the more you learn and get better at it the craft that is(feedback plays not as big a part as one may think yeah it counts but it's really about as long as you yourself participate)..and all in the meanwhile while all this is happening the ones who see what you are showing are also learning and getting better at doing it eventually being able to go on showing and telling it....See look at this wonderful cycle and proof of motivation to do nothing else but only continue to go forward doing it....just do it that is!!!! Peace Ryu and happy trading next week I know you can't trade tomorrow don't sweat it I know folks who don't trade fridays or sundays anyway plus there some that claim liquidity doesn't start meaning the real market moves don't start until wednesday when the banks collect their swap rates for the week so either way the market isn't going anywhere and you can count on tearing it up again next week when you return...nothing wrong with a little rest from the markets whether willingly or unwillingly

Reason: