Harmonic Analysis - page 176

abdelaziz46:
Hi All, What do you think of analysing the Gartley USDJPY of lobogabor Like this Bat... The B point didn't touch the 61.8% XA, the WW that I draw seems to me correct... This down movement could be a correction and then continuation of the Uptrend to arround 100.4 on the monthly resistance before the crash Any idea or comments on that??? Thanks

That gartley is tradable. Yet, there's a bearish cypher that has completed on my chart and it's getting close to my first target. It shares D with that gartley. There's also a bearish butterfly. Lots of options on the pair.

Files:

USDCAD 1h - Potential bullish N200.

Files:
usdcadh1_2.png  66 kb

CADJPY 4h - Potential bearish N200, butterfly and ABCD.

Files:
cadjpydaily.png  73 kb

RyuShin:
EURUSD 30m - Potential bearish gartley (tradable because B didn't reach 61.8 but almost reached). Structure level around B is a first key to watch.

The gartley seems to be working. Now we have a potential bullish cypher.

Files:
eurusdh4_4.png  61 kb

Hi RyuShin,How are you?I see you are a fox on harmonic trading.....

in my trading I prefer Henry Pattern....so,how can I see only that pattern on zup?

thank's in advance

carbonmimetic:
Hi RyuShin,How are you?I see you are a fox on harmonic trading.....

in my trading I prefer Henry Pattern....so,how can I see only that pattern on zup?

thank's in advance

Long time no see carbon. You've been missed in the forum. Try ZUP134 HENRY. I think that ZUP detects only HENRY pattern. I kinda like HENRY pattern too. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page224 and get it. I think you already have it though.

EURCHF 4h - Potential bearish N200. This pair is slow so it's maybe likely to complete the N200 but there's a potential 38.2 AB=CD with structure resistance confluence.

Files:
eurchfh1.png  65 kb

RyuShin:
Long time no see carbon. You've been missed in the forum. Try ZUP134 HENRY. I think that ZUP detects only HENRY pattern. I kinda like HENRY pattern too. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page224 and get it. I think you already have it though.

thank you very much....I was busy in trading-studyng and projecting new advanced indicators....

carbonmimetic:
thank you very much....I was busy in trading-studyng and projecting new advanced indicators....

I remember you got a coder to work on your indicator. I'm so curious about how it'll be. Hope it'll be how you've wanted

What do you think about this ABCD on GBPJPY? There's previous resistance level in PRZ.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_1.png  44 kb
gbpjpyh1-2.png  55 kb
Reason: