tnx a lot !!!!

Hi there,

Korharmonics EA - works with korharmonics indicators

or/and

HarmonicsTrader_v3.1 or earliaer (free for demo account and testing) and

Order(ea)Line

Both of these work with ZUP indicator

All are downloadable and free

You need or might need the indicator on the chart to work.

EURUSD 30m - Potential bearish gartley, bullish cypher and bullish bat. The pair may retest the recent support.

Files:
eurusdh4_2.png  61 kb

Hi Guys,

I'm new in this forum !!! First post

We have a nice Bat and a Cypher coming soon...

Best Regards

Files:

abdelaziz46:
Hi Guys, I'm new in this forum !!! First post We have a nice Bat and a Cypher coming soon... Best Regards

Welcome to the thread

EURJPY 4h - Potential bullish N200.

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  71 kb

Wonderful low-risk-high-return trade. Demark 9&13 combination + next pattern + bearish pattern.

Files:
eurusdm30_1.png  63 kb

USDCAD 1h - Potential bearish gartley and shark.

Files:
usdcadh1.png  71 kb

abdelaziz46:
Hi Guys, I'm new in this forum !!! First post We have a nice Bat and a Cypher coming soon... Best Regards

The cypher worked out. -10pips below/above is cypher invalidation. Look there's WP, which is currently support, is sitting below X of the cypher. It's within 10pips. When price touch WP, it bounced and went up to MP which became resistance. Now the pair seems to try constructing C of a pattern.

Files:
gbpusdh1-2.png  55 kb
gbpusdh1.png  73 kb

RyuShin:
The cypher worked out. -10pips below/above is cypher invalidation. Look there's WP, which is currently support, is sitting below X of the cypher. It's within 10pips. When price touch WP, it bounced and went up to MP which became resistance. Now the pair seems to try constructing C of a pattern.

Oh that's seems really Great... These news was a little bit scaring so I took 20pips only on this Cypher/Bat.... The Big bearish Bat will be good to take... Will see

Regards

Coming Bullish Bat NZDUSD M15....

Regards

Files:
nzdusdm15.png  45 kb
Reason: