Harmonic Analysis - page 119

lobogabor:
Gold-H4-Bat/Gartley

Also butterfly. Those patterns can be found on silver as well.

Files:
goldh4.png  58 kb

RyuShin:
carbon, it is rare for me to see you posting harmonic patterns with your strategy. I'm sure some people would like to see you keep doing that

hehehehe....harmonic patterns ,in this way,give you only price....and I as said before...we need ALSO TIME!..WHERE AND WHEN!

RyuShin:
GBPUSD. To me the pair is still on uptrend. Some traders found the bearish bat which is to me not a valid pattern because C reached 100 fibo and closed below 88.6. But support/resistance wise 88.6 XA retracement is a great level to watch. My plan on the pair would be that I look for buy chance around 61.8 and 78.6 retracement of the last swing on hourly chart and then sell opportunity for a bearish ABCD. If it doesn't go up again, then look for buy opportunity around the bottom of the equidistant channel. If 4hour chart or/and daily chart candle close the equidistant channel, the might be a sigh of downtrend.

Good,

this morning reaches 41.42 % of ALL previous trend up and on 24h cycle (1 day) ....last low at 10 am and now exactly at 10 am.

I don't know if later will go down...I don't care of it......but KNOW it is TIME to go up!

EDIT: sorry ...I was following EURGBP! you wrote about GBPUSD....sorry again!...If you want take a look to EURGBP....

here it is image...chart 30m eurgbp touching 41.42%

Files:
eurgbp.gif  38 kb

carbonmimetic:
Good, this morning reaches 41.42 % of ALL previous trend up and on 24h cycle (1 day) ....last low at 10 am and now exactly at 10 am. I don't know if later will go down...I don't care of it......but KNOW it is TIME to go up! EDIT: sorry ...I was following EURGBP! you wrote about GBPUSD....sorry again!...If you want take a look to EURGBP....

No need to be sorry carbon. It's just good to see a trader who uses harmonic patterns and time like you anyways

sometimes TIME reveals itself as an inverse mirror (MICHAEL JENKINS' BOOKS)....so on AUDUSD chart 30m may be we will see yellow-red-red-yellow....and the low at center of yellow ellipse is the centre of the mirror!

yellow-yellow=same distance one to one

red-red= same distance one to one

Files:
audusd.gif  27 kb

AUDUSD 30m - Potential bearish shark.

Files:
audusdm30.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD 30m - Potential bearish shark.

One more shark.

Files:
audusdm30_1.png  54 kb

EURUSD 15m - Potential bearish cypher. The pair seems to be on a downside collection.

Files:
eurusdm15.png  55 kb
eurusdm30.png  44 kb

RyuShin:
One more shark.

Potential bullish cypher added.

Files:
audusdm30_2.png  56 kb
Reason: