Free EA creation - page 21

Hi mladen I have a request if possible??my friend tried to make ea with your "4 time frame Super_Keltner Stops nmc" but there are some missings in ea please could you check and correct missing please if possible??

my rules

________

-Ea will use only H1 on H1Chart

-buy sell signal...

no stoploss and no take profit...this is using ... I have a idea about open position and close position

(1) position will close and new position will open..."always positons will open" long or short ,1 positon will aways open which one was on monitör...

example

(1) signal long , many hours later comes short signal.... long will close short will open.

http://i.hizliresim.com/lzg8Pl.png

indicator+ea

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks and regards.

kubi:
Hi mladen I have a request if possible??my friend tried to make ea with your "4 time frame Super_Keltner Stops nmc" but there are some missings in ea please could you check and correct missing please if possible??

my rules

________

-Ea will use only H1 on H1Chart

-buy sell signal...

no stoploss and no take profit...this is using ... I have a idea about open position and close position

(1) position will close and new position will open..."always positons will open" long or short ,1 positon will aways open which one was on monitör...

example

(1) signal long , many hours later comes short signal.... long will close short will open.

http://i.hizliresim.com/lzg8Pl.png

indicator+ea

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks and regards.

It depends on the parameters you use in the iCustom() call, but values of buffers 0 and 1, 2 and 3, 4 and 5 or 6 and 7 should be checked depending on the parameters

Also, if you are using a time frame different than the chart time frame used for the EA, bare in mind that it is then a classical case of multi time frame indicator and it (the EA) should check the values accordingly

Hello.

I have a humble request. I want to make an EA off the following trade system I use on real trading:

Take profit = 10 pips

Stop Loss = 6 pips

Trailing Stop = 5 pips

This trade system users 2 indicators.

Keltner Channels (20 periods) and EMA (8 periods).

EMA breaks off the upper Keltner channel, this generates a buy signal, to be closed when TakeProfit goal is reached (or stop loss)

EMA breaks off lower Keltner channel, this generates a sell signal, in the same fashion as above.

I also want to make sure only one order remains open at a time (can't open a new order without closing old order first).

Thank you all for your patience and bearing with my inexperience.

Hi mladen,

Can you make EA from QQE indicator or anyone in here already have can you share.

Thank for your help

qqe_alert_v3.mq4

Files:

I have been backtesting and using this simple indicators on 1Hour chart EUR/USD, and it's works well according to me.

3c_turbo_jrsx_filtered.mq4

Please help create an EA for this.

Entry for buy is when the line is thrusting from the bottom into the 30 , the line color is green. Take profit after the line above 70, and color change to Yellow.

Entry for sell is when the line thrusting from the top to the 70 line, the line color is orange. Take profit after the line is below 30, and color change to Yellow.

I have been trading using this indicator only , and it was profitable enough for me.

Thank you.

Hey, I have a strategy which yields very good and consistant profits, I don't really want to post it in public, but it has an average win rate of about 76% and in 3 weeks, made 180% (Obviously I have tested well more than 3 weeks worth of data, just manual traded it for 3 weeks live, real account)

Hit me up if you think you have any spare time to code it for me.

Cheers,

Adam

Hello I need a programmer

Hello i have a good İdea that the Straddle Ea can work very good with a Trailingstop

can someone add A Trailingstop

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Straddle_EA_v0.1.mq4

Thanks

Hello friends,

i have created a robo...its working..but i am having only one problem in this robot...trailing stop modify error is the only problem...can u rectify that problem???if u correct that problem means it willbe very useful to all.

so i hope that, u will help me please friends.....thanks in advance....

Files:
grid_new.mq4  148 kb

hello, I downloaded this EA template from MQL site, it works fine, but it has an issue, when trade is closed by SL in profit or TP ea trades again i same direction, I wish to know how to avoid this behaviour, or if someone has a full functional template like this, please can you share it.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance

Files:
Reason: