Free EA creation - page 24

EA simple binary options = Request

Guys, I'm behind someone who can program for me an EA of binary options and would like to know how much would be for that simple martigale strategy.

Bollinger BandsPeriod : 20

Deviation : 2.5

Candle closing the entrance to reverse Bands Lost up to 6 martigale .An option to choose a candle to enter :

Example : He played in bands up close wait 2 sails high into the reversal . This number may be higher depending on par. One who want to program for me please send the amount to charge diegomoedano@gmail.com

grateful

Diego Moedano

Files:
entradas.png  153 kb

Can someone create a basic EA using this indicator?

nonlag_ma_nrp_2_nmc_amp_alerts.mq4

autosurf:
Can someone create a basic EA using this indicator? nonlag_ma_nrp_2_nmc_amp_alerts.mq4

Why don't you use any MA cross EA and replace ma with nonlag ma?

whisperer:
Why don't you use any MA cross EA and replace ma with nonlag ma?

Thank you however firstly, I have no idea how to code; and don't know how to substitute with nonlag ma.

Secondly, the "Percent Factor" as written in the indicator plays an important role as to how the indicator works. I have played with the settings and have a really nice behaving indie, especially on a 15min chart.

autosurf:
Thank you however firstly, I have no idea how to code; and don't know how to substitute with nonlag ma. Secondly, the "Percent Factor" as written in the indicator plays an important role as to how the indicator works. I have played with the settings and have a really nice behaving indie, especially on a 15min chart.

Simply replace iMA() with iCustom() call to nonlag ma. But since nonlag ma is a "fast" average, I doubt that the results would be good in a two non lag ma crossing mode

Hi Whisperer,

I have ea based on macd and this ea coded by someone for me. it did not had facility for trailing stop. when i checked the code it was commented so i have removed comment and tried to remove the error. I got it done successfully but today when i started using the ea, what it does is it opens the trade and when it hit the trailing stop it opens second trade on the same candle. so what i want is the trade should be open only when condition match and when it hit the trailing stop, tp or sl it should wait for condition to match again later. It should not open the trade on current condition matching or on the same candle .....

I am not good in coding but i tried today little to solve the issue on trailing stop...will you be able to help me plz?

let me know and i will attach the ea...

thanks

Hi, can someone kindly code for me this Script or EA ???. It's very simple, Close all order at once when spread is 8 points or lower ( this is 5 digit broker ). I'll very appreciate

Hello guys, i have never use EA before is there any good EA in here you will advise me to use?

#Happy Trading

Ok here is the EA I would like made: whenever the price crosses the top or bottom band from in between of the keltner_channels indicator (period 10) on the M15 chart it would place a trade in that direction as long as the SSL_fast-nrp_mtf nmc indicator (timeframe M30) corresponds to the direction of the trade. Only one trade from the EA is to be open at a time in each currency pair even if another signal is given from the two indicators. The trade is placed immediately after the price crosses one of the outer kelter channel bands to the smallest decimal point. this is all it needs MM will be handled with another indicator. if someone could do this that would be great. EA does not need alerts.

ssl_fast-nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Deleted post

Reason: