How much percentage to place a trade

I want to ask the best Usable margin percentage to trade the forex. Is it advisable to use at least 40% to trade or just 10% to place a trade. Someone should help please.

Keep your margin level at at least 1000%

Yes 1000% margin level is the best to trade.

Ray Cooper:
I am very service on my losing percentage from winning. As, I never and ever open my trade with more than 3% risk of my trading balance. On the other hand, I always put my take profit position on near able support and resistant with buffering.

Could you explain what does the "I am very service on my losing percentage from winning" mean please? Trying to understand the post

1% at leverage 1:10

Don't risk more than 3-5% on a trade. But sometimes you just have to! If you're really confident you know what you're doing you can break the rule. Last week I had a trade that went above 5% against me but it reversed and i ended up in profit. So know when to break this rule.

What was your stop loss - that is the risk

One of the cornerstones to money management in this business is not to risk more than 2-3% of your available margin on one trade.

If you risk 40% margin and the trade does NOT go in a favorable direction, you could lose up to 40% of your $. 2 1/2 losses in a row

I'm also trying to understand the post. "I am very service on my losing percentage from winning", html can be a pain I guess

MalatjiM:
I'm also trying to understand the post. "I am very service on my losing percentage from winning", html can be a pain I guess

I don't think that it is html - more like compulsive posting

Seems that people are forgetting one thing : % can be calculated only for known lot size AND stop loss. Without a stop loss, % can not be calculated

Reason: