Free EA creation - page 22

Hello

Looks like is difficult to solve this, I've been searching in web but found nothing clear to me .

I think solution is to wait to next candle opens, but, how to?

PS: I found Coders Guru's MT4 programming course, hope I could find something there

FxCba:
hello, I downloaded this EA template from MQL site, it works fine, but it has an issue, when trade is closed by SL in profit or TP ea trades again i same direction, I wish to know how to avoid this behaviour, or if someone has a full functional template like this, please can you share it.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance

Molanis ea builder is your answer. get and create your ea yourself without any kind of issues within minutes. its easy to use, simple and their support is also very good if you need it.

hope this helps

lutex:
Molanis ea builder is your answer. get and create your ea yourself without any kind of issues within minutes. its easy to use, simple and their support is also very good if you need it. hope this helps

Thank you lutex

Nice idea!

Hi,

I am trying to create an EA using two custom indicators that give arrow signals and when the arrow signals match that would be the entry point on the next candle. Can these be combined to create the one EA or one indicator?

Is this possible? If someone is able to do that for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dear Expert Coders,

I am attaching here with Indicator called "Dynamic Trend MultiCurrency".

I would appreciate if you could kindly make an EA based on attached indicator.

Best Regards

daily_dynamic_trend_multi_currency_v4.mq4daily_dynamic_trend_multi_currency_v4.mq4

Hello, I have a EA. The current opening positions.

0.1 0.2 0.4 0.8 1.6 3.2 6.4 12.8......lots

0.01 lots trading is not normal!

Would you help me to take the position modify to 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64. 1.28...lots

I need a small positions. Do not need big size. Thank you.

iso-8859-v2_1.mq4

Files:

devilcode:
Hello, I have a EA. The current opening positions.

0.1 0.2 0.4 0.8 1.6 3.2 6.4 12.8......lots

0.01 lots trading is not normal!

Would you help me to take the position modify to 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64. 1.28...lots

I need a small positions. Do not need big size. Thank you.

iso-8859-v2_1.mq4

Did you try setting the lots parameter to 0.01?

ishaqani:
Hi Dear Expert Coders,

I am attaching here with Indicator called "Dynamic Trend MultiCurrency".

I would appreciate if you could kindly make an EA based on attached indicator.

Best Regards

daily_dynamic_trend_multi_currency_v4.mq4daily_dynamic_trend_multi_currency_v4.mq4

Sorry that is a decompiled indicator so I doubt any programmers on this forum will help you.

As a point of interest it is actually an early version of an indicator I made a few years ago and it was never posted on any forums so one has to wonder what sort of path it took to end up posted here.

Hi guys, thank you very much for your help.

you are the best!

and i want to coding an EA for about Risk management。

1.Get yesterday‘s Equity,if today the Accoun Loss

yesterday‘s Equity x 3%,the EA send an Email for me。

For example : yesterday’s Equity is 3000,and today loss 3000x3%=90,the EA send Email to me。plsase help coding this EA.

2.Thanks evryone!Lucky to you!

Reason: