Elite indicators :) - page 1298

"You are trying to use ..". it appeared frequently with some intervals. But now it has stopped for a while. Hoping it wont come again. I already removed the old indicators from the chart.

eda236:
"You are trying to use ..". it appeared frequently with some intervals. But now it has stopped for a while. Hoping it wont come again. I already removed the old indicators from the chart.
They work for me now

Anybody have a jurik ma indicator?

Thank you.

redwed:
Anybody have a jurik ma indicator?

Thank you.

redwed

Check these posts :

Thank you sir.

I will use it against hull to see whichever suits me.

Now i have another question. WHich way is the best indicator to visualize volatility? Is it bollinger bandwidth/atr in your opinion? 

mladen

could you tell me if it is possible to use a 4 time frame indicator, such as MTs XO, in a EA or must you use  4 separate MTF indicators/

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

could you tell me if it is possible to use a 4 time frame indicator, such as MTs XO, in a EA or must you use  4 separate MTF indicators/

Thank you

Ray

You can use a 4 time frame version, but, believe it or not, it is easier to use a simple indicator (and simply have 4 different time frame parameters in the iCustom() call)

How are you.

Would not be that of the multi-time indicator of this obv band.Get the volume of the analysis.
Someone, If you are interested, please cooperation. If, it is even better and get alerts (sound, pop-up). Multi-time is just may be.

I am very grateful to you.

obv2_bandsarrows.mq4 

redwed:
Thank you sir.

I will use it against hull to see whichever suits me.

Now i have another question. WHich way is the best indicator to visualize volatility? Is it bollinger bandwidth/atr in your opinion? 
If we were talking about stocks, then I would say "use VIX". But in forex, I don't know which one would be the best

chi8080:

How are you.

Would not be that of the multi-time indicator of this obv band.Get the volume of the analysis.
Someone, If you are interested, please cooperation. If, it is even better and get alerts (sound, pop-up). Multi-time is just may be.

I am very grateful to you.

obv2_bandsarrows.mq4 

Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame

Files:
Reason: