Profitable Strategy Needs Turned into EA - 76% Win Rate - 180% Return 3 Weeks

Hey guys, I have been trading for quite some time now, I traded mostly H4 charts, but I am getting fed up waiting on setups and what not.

I have developed my own strategies over time and have learnt to read price action very well, however, I have moved to trading the 5 minute charts.

I have basically come up with a strategy, nearly the same as my H4 trading method, apart from I take every possible trade on M5, whereas H4, I am more picky as to what I trade... due to the trades being less frequent, so losses take more time to make back.

Anyway, I have done months worth of backtesting, and this has proved profitable. I have all the data in my notebook (Wins, losses/profit).

I started putting this months data into a spreadsheet, as I actually traded this month live... so it gives me an average of 76% win rate, and the return per week is about 50%, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less...

So you are probaly calling BS now, and saying why is this guy not rich... well I am lol, that's not the point, I can't code, and if i could turn this into an EA, It will be so much better...

Here is a screenshot of December, I quit on the 19th for Christmas break... back at it today, so far 7 wins, 2 losses...

This is a very simple strategy, and if you think you want to give it a shot coding it, then drop me a message... only serious people, I won't reveal the strategy until you prove you can code... sorry if that sounds rude..

Ok, so no one took me serious I rekon.

Maybe here is a reason too. I got a programmer to build it for me, well, it is still very buggy and not running right, but if anyone here wants to give it a shot, hit me up. The guy i got is very hard to reach and getting it running right seems to be dragging out...

Fibonaire Strategy | Myfxbook

I Make More Than You Strategy | Myfxbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WsR-66O-w&feature=youtu.be

send me a pm. i could do this if it does worth

Can I get this EA?

I am studying...

FXBull420:
Ok, so no one took me serious I rekon.

Maybe here is a reason too. I got a programmer to build it for me, well, it is still very buggy and not running right, but if anyone here wants to give it a shot, hit me up. The guy i got is very hard to reach and getting it running right seems to be dragging out...

Fibonaire Strategy | Myfxbook

I Make More Than You Strategy | Myfxbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WsR-66O-w&feature=youtu.be

Hello there FXBull,

Looks good, hower would it be possible to use the ``reasonable`` lot size which will be considered tradable by all people and perhaps yourself too, 1000 lots if massive, please test it using fixed lot size, and see what you get. may be a fixed lot size of 1 lot.

Thank you so much

kind regards

blueocean

Hey FxBull, Just want to check if you still need help on the EA coding of your strategy... If yes, I have 3 trustworthy coders I often work with. The past 7 years personally I have developed a very successful intraday strategy on the german DAX. (been trading it manually every day since 2010, So I have my daily results available since 2010 till today). As a professional trader I truly believe in diversification in the market. Therefore I propose to you if you like to exchange strategies or EA, just let know...

With that kind of EURUSD hedging, those accounts are long gone

Nobody takes you serious because its obvious that if you own such a goose that lays the golden eggs then you dont turn to a public forum to find a programmer, but you use a platform where certified people offers their services like Monster, and perhaps a notary to create a confidentiality agreement between both contractor and contracted parties.

your statements are an advertisement, and that's why nobody listens to you.

I think these messages if they succeed.

Sure has found something more than a programmer, has found a new friend who will work for free, until the EA is more profitable.

I don't think so ...

Statement on the first post is an Excel sheet (anybody can make that)

Myfxbook results are for 5 days and they were never updated. All points to a "forget about it"

Reason: