Less code, more action... writing an EA - page 10

fxsaber:

The link in the PM will be repeated.

ZZZ can also go like this

you can also go like this:

uggc://yhkgenqr.gx/pbqryrff:fgneg

anyone who knows will understand :-)

but the project (as well as the theme) "publicly" closed and no updates either on the wiki or in the rep.

---

You may write a backgrounder yourself, knowing mql well, according to your own preferences... MarketOrders refers to an object that contains a collection (selection) of references and has a copy constructor and Count() method.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You yourself, knowing mql well, can write a backgrounder according to your personal preferences. MarketOrders gives a reference to an object that contains a collection (selection) of references and has a copy constructor and Count() method.

So, this isn't a universal solution, but adaptation to the specific task.

You are suggesting to create an overblown API for all the cases. This is like suggesting to use the database of kimic functions: find the necessary function in the database and use it.

MQL4 is, after all, a simple constructor. You do not have to search there.

fxsaber:

So it's not a one-size-fits-all solution, it's a customisation.

You are proposing to create a bloated API for all occasions. It's like suggesting to use a database of Kim's functions: find the necessary functionality in the database and use it.

I'm not suggesting anything.

At the beginning of the thread I actually suggested making dynamic tables for MT entities with the simplest possible semantics of use.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'm not suggesting anything to anyone anymore.

At the beginning of the thread I actually suggested making dynamic tables under MT entities with the simplest possible semantics of use.

A usable API is when any intricate logic can be easily programmed with a minimum number of tools.

In particular, a usable API should allow to write any wrapper.

For some reason there is confusion between conditional Buy()-wrapper implementation and API.

REQUEST:to write an Expert Advisor for MT4 on this strategy or maybe someone knows already existing ones.

Trading strategy from first hour levels 00:00-01:00:

1) Crossing the top level or High of the first hour is a Buy signal, but only if the next bar opened and closed above the level.

Stop Loss is placed at or below the bottom level or Low of the first hour. Take Profit 1/2 and Trailing Stop 100 pips.

2) Crossing the lower or Low of the first hour is a signal to Sell, but only if the following bar opened and closed below the level.

Stop Loss is set at or behind the upper level or High of the first hour.Take Profit 1/2 and Trailing Stop 100 p ips.

The indicator of levels by time on the screenshot in the attachment:

<*.ex* file removed

Пишем бесплатные советники
Пишем бесплатные советники
  • www.mql5.com
Всем привет! В этой ветке делимся торговыми идеями и пишем бесплатные советники...
Reason: