Re-entry indicator; Midway; Late entry - request

Hi there

I need some help with entering trade halfway thru the trend.

Is there any indicator that would allow you to enter half way thru the trend or re enter or the best late entry?

Sometimes, I missed the initial entry signal, and donot dare to enter without any confirmation from another indicator for re-entry,

Thank you for your help!

You're talking about a trend as if someone knows how to define a re-entry point with a magic signal?

There is no such thing, and if there were, people would be all over it.

Reentry points are defined off your discretion, you can use indicators to prop up your confidence, but there is no such thing that "definitely" points out a re-entry point.

yuhu:
Hi there

I need some help with entering trade halfway thru the trend.

Is there any indicator that would allow you to enter half way thru the trend or re enter or the best late entry?

Sometimes, I missed the initial entry signal, and donot dare to enter without any confirmation from another indicator for re-entry,

Thank you for your help!

Well, I don't know what TF or pair you use (pairs moves in different ways and what is good for ones, not necessary aplies to others), but from 30 min. to higer TF (++) you can use good old stochastics with SMA. Example: in a 60 min chart U can use SMA 50 with stochastics with values tailored for the re-entry level U want. Other option can be the use of support and resistance lines (bouncing), pivots or fibos, or channels. Even the price closing above or below a faster MA. Many options depending your trading style. Do a little search in those directions.

Regards,

Thank You guys for sharing the insights

I will more research on those that you mentioned!

take a looks at reverse divergence after a pullback. A licence to print money

Many versions of asctrend system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 are having re-enter by 1 or 2 indicators. As I remember I indicator was coded especially for re-enter and I am using it sometimes for H4 and D1 timeframe. Do not have time to find it now as the thread is very big ... but as I remember almost all the versions of this system (starting from M1 and upto D1 timeframe) are having re-enter as part of the main rule.

Thank you very much guys

ND,

Do yo know if this indicator repaints?

from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page62

I have the version 1, and it repaints.

do not re-paint. I am using it for H4 and D1 timeframe with Ichimoku indicator. 1.2 version is fixed version.

Thank you ND

Sure hope that is a joke

amicron:

This system created by me

patterns ,breakouts levels, filters, real signals with allert

Different system with different re-entry... so there is no one general particular way for re-entry and then you have to apply alot of discretion to see if the trend you are looking to enter is even worth the risk in the first place.

Reason: