DSS3 :an scalping system - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
altoronto
altoronto  

Newdigital, how you determine in which way to go, ichimoku below cloud for Sell on daily chart and vice versa for Buy?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I am using Ichimoku as this indicator is having 6 signals for buy or sell or ranging and some more (you said about just 1 signal, MrTools coded 2 signals all together).

It is difficult to code now all 6 signals for now.

So, this EA is the first step.

Next version may be with MA confirmation (trade on the direction of simple MA) - I used it.

Next version - MA confirmation and with I-XO indicator (I used it too).

After that - we will see what we can do for the prediction of the market condition.

If it is possible to code at least 4 Ichimoku signals onto one tool (writing on the chart + alert/alarm), and if we can connect this tool with this EA so everything will be done.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post.

- first variation of the settings is here

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I have the other idea:

let's forget about ichimoku for now - we are having a lot of indicators in elite sections and some of those indicators can predict some market for the day (MA shifter for example, and some more). So, we can ask Mladen later to post 1 or 2 indicators from there and we can use it in this EA instead if ichimoku.

But let test this first version: DSS3 EA.

Any ideas are welcome in this case too.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

BigJoe
BigJoe  

For the moment i like ichi ea, 5 wins on euro only.

:D

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I am trading Dss Ichi too but it did not trade for EURUSD for me ...

I think - I should change the settings.

I am forward testing DSS3 EA but this Friday is not good time to start ... anyway - no losses for DSS3 EA now.

===============

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

BigJoe
BigJoe  
newdigital:
I am trading Dss Ichi too but it did not trade for EURUSD for me ...

I think - I should change the settings.

I am forward testing DSS3 EA but this Friday is not good time to start ... anyway - no losses for DSS3 EA now.

===============

5 wins in 2 days, 0 losses, Out Of the Box settings and roboforex demo.

And this morning, a sell @ 1.3170, currently + 23 pips, so far so good.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I have nothing on EURUSD. Completely nothing.

Which settings are you using?

BigJoe
BigJoe  
newdigital:
I have nothing on EURUSD. Completely nothing. Which settings are you using?

Out of the box from ea from mr tools, here is the set file.

Again a win (small 6 pips) this morning.

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is the trades for |EURUSD and USDCHF for today (DSS3 EA):

===============

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

Files:
matfx
matfx  

DSS Ichi ea trade on AUDUSD.

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register