Thank you for your continuous work on this EA! The test results are very promising.
I assume you used the default settings in the forward test. May I ask you which time frame did you use?
Yes used default settings on M1 timeframe.
Dss Ichi_Ea (first version)
stoploss = 150
takeprofit = 70
trailing stop = 20
lotsize = 0.01
This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.
Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).
I am using M5 Ichimoku settings with this EA such as
(see more here).
This is profitable pairs up to now:
- Stoch scalp manual trading system is on this page;
- Tenkan Kijun manual trading system is on this post.
- rules of the systems and history of the development - read this page and this post;
- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.
- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.
- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.
- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post; new settings for ichimoku is on this post and this post.
- Dss_Ichi__Ea2 is on this post. This is an improvement of DSS Ichi Ea suggested by Gutor
After reading all previous posts. I will backtest it and come back with my result.
Thanks for sharing.
What is number to set moving average? Mine not seen in chart.
Could you please explain how you trade? When do you enter short and when long?
what happened to this thread? nobody using this system anymore?
EA does not work.
Muzaffer111, updated the last version to be compatible with newer mt4 builds, also you will need the nmc version of Double smoothed stochastic 2 also posting the Ichimoku2 you will need in your indicators folder for the EA to work. Not able to back test to see if it is working, so maybe start with that, but am running it on forward test to see how it does
Yep it's working.
Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me the values that you use.