• 8% (2)
  • 12% (3)
  • 12% (3)
  • 52% (13)
  • 16% (4)
  • 0% (0)
Total voters: 25

Points explanation as i see:

long term strategy (several trades a year)
middle term strategy (several trades a month)
short term strategy (several trades a week)
day-time strategy (several trades a day)
scalping strategy (a lot of trades a day)
high frequency strategy (a lot of trades an hour)

-Alexey-, would you please add this : "What indicators you use the most ?" and "Do you prefer manual or automated trading ?", and "please explain why ?"

And the reason me scalping is : You can call it paranoid or greedy, but why would I wait for hours to get profits ?.  :).

Thanks for the pool -Alexey-

Have fun :) 

onewithzachy, as to this poll there is no possibility to change it after it has been created. Concerning the topics you suggested it is easy to do by yourself: under line "new topic" there is a triangular switcher that modifies topic to poll. My answer is close to yours or even the same. Have a fun as well.

Always daytime trading

I love scalp!

-Alexey-:

Points explanation as i see:

long term strategy (several trades a year)
middle term strategy (several trades a month)
short term strategy (several trades a week)
day-time strategy (several trades a day)
scalping strategy (a lot of trades a day)
high frequency strategy (a lot of trades an hour)

Yes, I agree. But my understanding about scalping is something different from what the broker understands it: I can wait whole the day on M1 timeframe chart untill I see good entry to get my 10 pips for example  ... so ... forex trading (if manually) is something about waiting ... waiting ... Yes, most of us (according to the poll) want to see 'several trades a day'. But if we are talking about the signals so ... not so many of them doing it. As to me so I prefer (in case of real account) 'several trades a week' - from zero to few ones. But it is my personal sorry.

newdigital:
Yes, I agree. But my understanding about scalping is something different from what the broker understands it: I can wait whole the day on M1 timeframe chart untill I see good entry to get my 10 pips for example  ... so ... forex trading (if manually) is something about waiting ... waiting ... Yes, most of us (according to the poll) want to see 'several trades a day'. But if we are talking about the signals so ... not so many of them doing it. As to me so I prefer (in case of real account) 'several trades a week' - from zero to few ones. But it is my personal sorry.
I agree with you.

I'm using strategy hedging

short term strategy

Any that makes money apart from scalping as it might bring problems with most brokers
Reason: