Vladimir Karputov:

The bears are trying to close the gap but, for now, the market remains bullish:

Must go down

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Should go down

Stop with the fucking predictions)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Should go down

Well somehow there are no signs of going down yet, the potential for an up move is still around 250pp

Viktor Korchagin:

Stop with the fucking predictions)))

It's ok, there was a lot of volume and it didn't go higher anyway. Let's wait a bit and then we will have to go down. I think there is even a chance to break through the level of 1.1820, after that will be an up movement. But this is purely my vision of the market and not an advice for action))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

It's OK, there was a lot of volume and it didn't go any higher anyway. Let's stay a bit longer and we should go down anyway. I even think that we may break the level of 1.1820, after that we will go up. But this is my personal view about the market, not an advice)))).

The "bait and switch" effect is just starting to work, because the major part of the traders went short at the hays, but in fact, that was not the highs yet. Now they are shorting again at an allegedly better price. Where will the price go if the ceiling is not yet reached and liquidity is up?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It is still just starting to work out the "crowd-feeding effect", as the bulk of people are shorting on the hawks, but in fact it was not yet a hawk. Now they are shorting again at a supposedly better price. Where will the price go, if it hasn't hit the ceiling, and the liquidity is up?

We will wait and see. We will see. There is no dispute. Anything is possible.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It is still just starting to work out the "crowd-feeding effect", as the bulk of people are shorting on the hawks, but in fact it was not yet a hawk. Now they are shorting again at a supposedly better price. Where will the price go, if it has not hit the ceiling and the liquidity is up?

For now, the signal is down because the market is owned by the Bears (red line) unless the Bulls come to their senses (blue line):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

For now, the signal is down as the market is owned by the Bears (red line), unless the Bulls (blue line) come to their senses:

Dear Yousufkhodja Sultonov, You are showing the minute chart as an argument. But on the 1-minute chart you can predict a maximum of 15 minutes ahead. But we are dealing with the half-year trend. It is another matter to take the daily candlesticks:

As you can see we have a clear divergence, which allows us to assume a possible reversal downwards, or at least an impending flat. However presence of divergence is not a 100% guarantee of a forecast. The weekly candlesticks are shown in yellow. As you can see the last four weekly candlesticks are surely increasing. Therefore, it would be too easy for me to conclude that the trend is 100% downwards.

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Yousufkhodja Sultonov, you show a one-minute chart as an argument. But on the one-minute chart you can predict a maximum of 15 minutes ahead. But we are dealing with the half-year trend. It is another matter to take the daily candlesticks:

As you can see we have a clear divergence, which allows us to assume a possible reversal downwards, or at least an impending flat. However presence of divergence is not a 100% guarantee of a forecast. The weekly candlesticks are shown in yellow. As you can see the last four weekly candlesticks are surely increasing. Therefore, it would be too easy for me to conclude that the trend is 100% downwards.

On the MT1 with the period of 1000 bars you can make quick forecasts. I am waiting for the Expert Advisor for testing the indicator to find out the optimum calculation periods on other TFs. Then we will start long and medium term forecasting. The indicator allows to use М1 TF with large periods. Everything is ahead. Sincerely.
Reason: