Indicators with alerts/signal - page 999

mazays:
Hi,

If it is possible, please add alarm (sound, pop up, mail).

ThankYou.

mazays

Can not change ex4 file

lambic:
Dear programmers,

Is is possible to add an alert to this great indicator made bij Mladen.

In mode 2 a Buy alert when green candle over a choosable level for MA (1,2 or three) and red candle for Sell alert.

I really appreciated your help. Thanks

elderss_market_thermometer.mq4

Hi Mladen, is it possible to have an alert on this indicator please, Thxs

Barons1:
Hello Guys!

I speak kindly to some programmer forum. I would like to know if anyone can improve the code of this indicator. Unfortunately redesigns, but I'm sure with some tidying up might be a good indicator.

Thanks in advance to all.

good Trading

Barons 1

bb_alert_arrows_1.mq4

Barons1

That would mean changing the logic of the calculation

And for that anybody that would want to change it would need to know what exact changes in math model should be made. Without it, all the changes would be random changes

Hello Mladen,

Could you help me to add alert to this indicator and the adjustment of distant from the arrow ?

Thanks.

Steven

dear mladen or mrtools is it possible to add alerts and also arrows on the chart when the green line cuts above the red and viceversa for the said indi. ? thanks in advance tdi_red_green.mq4

Files:

reHI, the reason why i would like an alert is that this indicator seem interesting in mode2 , we buy if green over level1, we sell if red over level1. See joined picture. Regards

Files:
elder.jpg  240 kb

topi:
dear mladen or mrtools is it possible to add alerts and also arrows on the chart when the green line cuts above the red and viceversa for the said indi. ? thanks in advance tdi_red_green.mq4

Topi, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page635

Hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind putting this indi back to period instead of the 4 hr tf is already on. i dont know if its a compile version. if it is, do you guys know where i can find a mml indi with alert. been looking everywhere i couldnt find one. this was the only mml indi with alert that i could find but its on the 4 hr tf . i use the P - 625. any help is appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

murreymath1.0.mq4

Files:

mladen:
clon_tron Here s a version with usual set of alerts added : fischer11_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen thanks for you effort!

Can you also add arrows but with the time settings. Let's say: i want the arrows appear from 12:00 to 13:45 So it must show me the arrows only for this time period.

thank you mrtools

Reason: