Indicators with alerts/signal - page 992

Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

Please arrows when all the red column 4 for sale, when all four bars to buy green

Gyazo - ed25f5f92fa88664c030c126d63c7301.png

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alibydubby:
Please arrows when all the red column 4 for sale, when all four bars to buy green Gyazo - ed25f5f92fa88664c030c126d63c7301.png

Since those are 4 different time frames, placing an arrow would suffer from all the things that multi time frame indicators have : the arrows would be drawn with delay - some call it repaint. Better not to use multiple time frame combinations for signaling in that way. Only look at the current bar for estimation (not signal)

Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  
mladen:
Since those are 4 different time frames, placing an arrow would suffer from all the things that multi time frame indicators have : the arrows would be drawn with delay - some call it repaint. Better not to use multiple time frame combinations for signaling in that way. Only look at the current bar for estimation (not signal)

Thank you, very sorry (

Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

Well made ALREADY PLEASE ALERT and arrows in the histogram)))

http://gyazo.com/78ae447599acf33daa207923406a8ba4

Files:
omid
omid  

hi i am wait for you.. mr.tools or mladen...

i was send to you comment recently 3 day ago... anyway i have problem with mcad 3.mp4 i show you pix

there is no email and no popup and error and wont show signal on white spot..

pls i need your help

thank

spainguy

Files:
snapshot.jpg 285 kb
macd_3m.mq4 5 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Spainguy74:
hi i am wait for you.. mr.tools or mladen...

i was send to you comment recently 3 day ago... anyway i have problem with mcad 3.mp4 i show you pix

there is no email and no popup and error and wont show signal on white spot..

pls i need your help

thank

spainguy

Spainguy, do you have a non decompiled version?

omid
omid  
mrtools:
Spainguy, do you have a non decompiled version?

i have metatrader 4 with version 745 that is all... i dont have any software...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Spainguy74:
i have metatrader 4 with version 745 that is all... i dont have any software...

Spainguy74

What mrtools meant was do you have the original source code of MACD 3(m) (because that code is a decompiled code)?

askingz
askingz  

hello , will anyone please put an alert to this indicator everytime the red line hit blue line it trigger an alert or vice versa .

thanks please reply

Files:
Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

Please put arrows on Stochastic Stochastic when coming out of level 20 up arrow from level 80 down arrow

Gyazo - 459b63f841027ddf11c46c8f4c34face.png