Indicators with alerts/signal - page 989

henrym73:
hi mr.tools

I attached the indicator but no alert given ..seems not working.

Kindly help tq

It alerts when value crosses 50

mrtools:
Spainguy74, would you happen to have the original source code for that indicator, the version you posted is a decompiled version.

what do you mean? seem you cant fix it up... why not you fix your own email put on this?

is that okay with you

henrym73:
hi mr.tools

I attached the indicator but no alert given ..seems not working.

Kindly help tq

Hi Henrym73, working for me, just got an alert, anyway on this version made it an user controlled level, called tickDiffLevel.

Spainguy74:
what do you mean? seem you cant fix it up... why not you fix your own email put on this? is that okay with you

No it's not ok, it's probably a commercial indicator, that was illegally decompiled.

mrtools:
No it's not ok, it's probably a commercial indicator, that was illegally decompiled.

okay i do understand that..... do you have any indicator is almost same as mine... can i some it pls?

thank

Hello everyone and wishes for a good 2015!

I have a question for Mladen and Mr.Tools. I'm using this indicator, which I consider very good. But there is a problem regarding the notices. I get only a few beeps than the chart indicates. Perhaps there is an error in programming?

You can check please? Or there is an updated version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

Barons1

laguerrealert.mq4laguerrealert.ex4

Files:

Barons1:
Hello everyone and wishes for a good 2015!

I have a question for Mladen and Mr.Tools. I'm using this indicator, which I consider very good. But there is a problem regarding the notices. I get only a few beeps than the chart indicates. Perhaps there is an error in programming?

You can check please? Or there is an updated version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

Barons1

laguerrealert.mq4laguerrealert.ex4

As far as I see that indicator is made to alert when upper level is crossed down and when lower level is crossed up (and from my tests it works OK)

mrtools:
Hi Henrym73, working for me, just got an alert, anyway on this version made it an user controlled level, called tickDiffLevel.

Thanks mr.tool.

seems working now.

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the zigzag input settings, the variable and value option to this indicator and add 3 more level to the existing one ( 78.6 , 127.2 and 200 level ). and adding price next to each fib level and extend the ray fib level lines for me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

Пожалуйста, исправьте предупреждения и стрелки на гистограмму, как на скриншоте

Gyazo - e39a28c50a9d031126f982473a0ac39d.png

Files:
rsioma_v2.mq4  6 kb
Reason: