Indicators with alerts/signal - page 998

mladen the arrows are not falling properly with the rsi reading is above 50 and also in case of rsi readings below 50... can u plz look into it... thanks

topi:
mladen the arrows are not falling properly with the rsi reading is above 50 and also in case of rsi readings below 50... can u plz look into it... thanks

Set the level up and level down to 50

It shows arrows at correct crosses

mladen thanks ... i got it now ... thanks

topi:
mladen thanks ... i got it now ... thanks

Good

Happy trading

Hello Guys!

I speak kindly to some programmer forum. I would like to know if anyone can improve the code of this indicator. Unfortunately redesigns, but I'm sure with some tidying up might be a good indicator.

Thanks in advance to all.

good Trading

Barons 1

bb_alert_arrows_1.mq4

Files:

This post >>>>>>...........

sorry

change my mind

Barons1:
Hello Guys!

I speak kindly to some programmer forum. I would like to know if anyone can improve the code of this indicator. Unfortunately redesigns, but I'm sure with some tidying up might be a good indicator.

Thanks in advance to all.

good Trading

Barons 1

bb_alert_arrows_1.mq4

Hello Barons 1, would you happen to have the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert? It doesn't repaint. Don't confuse it with usual fisher.

Files:
fischer11.mq4  6 kb

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert? It doesn't repaint. Don't confuse it with usual fisher.

clon_tron

Here s a version with usual set of alerts added : fischer11_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Hi,

If it is possible, please add alarm (sound, pop up, mail).

ThankYou.

Files:
filter.ex4  4 kb
Reason: